Status
Not open for further replies.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod & Version: 1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: unable to create pastebin link, attached it as a file to this reply instead. Sorry for the inconvenience. (it says "read timed out" in the log when I try to create a pastbin link)
Whats the bug: The game shuts down when starting it, and by that making me unable to play.
Can it be repeated: Every time I try to launch the game.

System information:

Processor: AMD A8-6500 APU with Radeom(tm) HD Graphics 3.50 Ghz

RAM: 4GB (3.21 GB available)

Type system: 64-bits, x64-processor
Java version 7 update 45 (64-bit) (build 1.7.0_45-b18)

If any more system information is required please say so.

I have already posted this before and they tolled me to remove 32 bit java and install 64 bit java, I did that and it still doesn't work.
Also this time I copied the log and put it into a file.

Have you always had 1gb of ram allocated to the launcher. You only have 4gb in total so i would try allocating 2gb but that might cause a problem because your system needs ram to function as well.

You might want to invest in some extra ram. Depending on what you have atm you could add another 4gb stick. If it is a different combination say 2x 2gb then remove both and replace with 2x 4gb to.

If your system is a branded one e.g Dell this maybe a problem but if it is custom built then you will be fine.

Kesmek

Jul 29, 2019
This is error i caused by your av program being over zealous. Add an exception to your ftb folder, include sub folders, to your av program.
im sorry but I'm not sure what that means I would have to do, are there any steps i can follow?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
im sorry but I'm not sure what that means I would have to do, are there any steps i can follow?
Add the FTB launcher to the "exceptions" or "allow" list in your antivirus. You will need to google "how to add programs to [insert AV name here] exceptions list"

Reactions: Dillon845

RoBro25X

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: V1.0.7 Minecraft 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/ERPGUTA2
Whats the bug? Whenever I attempt to launch that modpack, the buttons get greyed out and it closes for about a second, then reopens and is back to before I clicked "Launch".
Repeated? Every time I attempt to open it.
Known Fix: N/A

Fearek

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/XLfvM8US
Whats the bug? After the Mojang start screen, the game just closes without any errors or what so ever.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: N/A

Fearek

Jul 29, 2019
Just downloaded a 64-bit version of Java. I'm still seeing some of the same errors in the console but the game is running now. Thanks very much and have a merry Christmas :D

RemiFTW

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod & Version: 1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: unable to create pastebin link, attached it as a file to this reply instead. Sorry for the inconvenience. (it says "read timed out" in the log when I try to create a pastbin link)
Whats the bug: The game shuts down when starting it, and by that making me unable to play.
Can it be repeated: Every time I try to launch the game.

System information:

Processor: AMD A8-6500 APU with Radeom(tm) HD Graphics 3.50 Ghz

RAM: 4GB (3.21 GB available)

Type system: 64-bits, x64-processor
Java version 7 update 45 (64-bit) (build 1.7.0_45-b18)

If any more system information is required please say so.

I have already posted this before and they tolled me to remove 32 bit java and install 64 bit java, I did that and it still doesn't work. This is actually the third time that I am posting this, they tolled me to allocate more ram, I allocated 3GB and I am still having the same errors. I don't see how allocating even more GB would help it. Also I have tried installing lwjgl, updating my processor, reinstalling FTB, force updating FTB and updating java.
Also this time I copied the log and put it into a file.

Attachments

• FTB log.txt
    241.9 KB · Views: 72

Creeperagent26

Jul 29, 2019
Operating System, bit type: Windows 7 6.1 32bit
Java version/update, bit type:
7u45 32bit
Location you're downloading from:
automatic
Console Log: Click here
Launcher version:
Mod Pack: Dirweolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.7
Can it be repeated: Yes, all the time

System Information:
Processor:
Intel i5 3550
Mainboard: ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP
RAM: 2x 2GB Kingston ValueRAM (with 2048MB each, 1333MHz)
Graphics: AMD Sapphire Radeon HD 6850

My FTB is lagging really often so that I can´t even actuyally play it. Every 5-10 Seconds the Game freezes for ~2-5 Seconds. Also NEI need 10-30 Seconds to keep up with scrolling from one Page to the Page before/after. Sometimes it also carshes, sometimes it doesn´t. When I allocate 1GB RAM to Minecraft/FTB it shows me this Errormessage about the JVM: "Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit." When I allocate 768MB it sometimes says "Minecraft has run out of Memory." At other Times Minecraft crashes when I´m entering a World.
I actually don´t know what to do anymore so I´d be really happy about any Suggestions on how I could fix that.

Regards, Creeperagent26

Dillon845

Jul 29, 2019
Operating System, bit type: Windows 7 6.1 32bit
Java version/update, bit type: 7u45 32bit
Location you're downloading from: automatic
Console Log: Click here
Launcher version: 1.3.2
Mod Pack: Dirweolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.7
Can it be repeated: Yes, all the time

System Information:
Processor:
Intel i5 3550
Mainboard: ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP
RAM: 2x 2GB Kingston ValueRAM (with 2048MB each, 1333MHz)
Graphics: AMD Sapphire Radeon HD 6850

My FTB is lagging really often so that I can´t even actuyally play it. Every 5-10 Seconds the Game freezes for ~2-5 Seconds. Also NEI need 10-30 Seconds to keep up with scrolling from one Page to the Page before/after. Sometimes it also carshes, sometimes it doesn´t. When I allocate 1GB RAM to Minecraft/FTB it shows me this Errormessage about the JVM: "Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit." When I allocate 768MB it sometimes says "Minecraft has run out of Memory." At other Times Minecraft crashes when I´m entering a World.
I actually don´t know what to do anymore so I´d be really happy about any Suggestions on how I could fix that.

Regards, Creeperagent26
ur 32 bit jav m8

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
You're using a 32 bit system, therefore 32 bit Java, on a mod pack that is not recommended for 32 bit use.
FTB Lite 2 is the only mod pack that is recommended for use on 32 bit systems, as it's significantly less intense.

With 32 bit java, you're restricted to 1 GB of RAM use for java. That's not enough for this mod pack, it is suggested you use between 2 and 5 GB of RAM for this pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.