Whitelist Server OPTIKS Nations|1.6.4 DW20 v1.0.19|Plugins|White-Listed|Mature Users|Community Ran|16GB RAM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
6cc1412e8b754bc7a8e9a640be7375171dba0e6fda39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd8070919594833d1a79378bc45_zps1d83eadb.png

Thank you for checking out OPTIKS Nations DW20 server!

Basic Information:
~ OPTIKS Nations is a white-list DireWolf20 server. It's supported and owned by the OPTIKS Gaming Community. Our community can be found here.

~ Our server uses MCPC+ to add plugins that allows us to protect chunks and add economy based aspects to the server. More plugins can and will be added with user request.

~ The idea behind the server is simple. To create well structured community-based settlements throughout the server. This is very similar to many of the "towny" servers, however we do NOT use towny.

~ The server has mini games such as Spleef, Paintball, and Capture The Flag installed into it with supporting plugins.

~ Our server is currently capped at 20 members, but can be raised based on the population of players in the server.

~ Our server is a dedicated box. Which makes for the most optimization of the hardware we have.

~ Our staff consists of knowledgeable and experienced server owners in order to optimize server efficiency.

~Our IP is: OPTIKSNationsDedi.PlayAt.CH

A brief summary of our rules:
~ Conduct yourself maturely.
~ Items that cause lots of lag such as quarries and chunk loaders are asked to be kept to a minimum.
~ Any type of cheating/hacking will result in a ban.
~ Do not abuse the mods with requests.
~ Mod abuse of power is not tolerated.
~ Have fun.

Our general rules can be found here.

A Quick Note:
~ We are looking for ACTIVE server builders.
~ If you're interested on being a server builder please say so in your application.

How to get White-Listed:
Please fill out this small application for the server.

Minecraft Account Name:

~ Your Age:
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?
~ Do you use teamspeak?

About OPTIKS Gaming Community

The server is ran and funded by the OPTIKS Gaming Community. OPTIKS is a community of gamers looking to make new gaming friends and have an over all good time. It is VERY well ran community with dedicated BF4, Arma 3, Minecraft, DayZ Mod and Teamspeak servers. The members of OPTIKS are mature and friendly and play a wide variety of games. It is highly advised that in joining this server you become an official member of the OPTIKS Gaming Community. The website can be found here.

Last edited:

Austin Kennedy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Sucubussy

~ Your Age:18
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I will play almost everyday depending on my schedual
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I most enjoy automation
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Ive watched Direwolf20 on youtube and messed around with his pack a fair amout
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Sucubussy

~ Your Age:18
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: I will play almost everyday depending on my schedual
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: I most enjoy automation
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? Ive watched Direwolf20 on youtube and messed around with his pack a fair amout

You've been white-listed onto the server. Welcome to OPTIKS Nations. :)

Our mods are:
Kantarius [me]
Gt_Battousai
Essej30
Elite_Wing
Ichibi

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

The IP for the Teamspeak we use is: ts.optiksgaming.com:10001

Come in at any time:)

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner]

GgnoreZz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Whizz_

~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Very (Daily)
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer, Builder, Automater
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: I feel that i know a good ammount
~ Do you use teamspeak?: No often, but I can

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name: Whizz_

~ Your Age: 19
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Very (Daily)
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer, Builder, Automater
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ?: I feel that i know a good ammount
~ Do you use teamspeak?: No often, but I can

Our mods are:
Kantarius [me]
Gt_Battousai
Essej30
Elite_Wing
Ichibi

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself or Elite_Wing.

We urge you to try to use teamspeak, it's how we communicate in game 9/10 times.

We also HIGHLY urge you to sign up on our forums at http://www.optiksgaming.com/!!!
This is where we post information and updates for the server. OPTIKS is also gaming community that offers a lot more than minecraft. We'd love you to at least check out the forums, sign up, and come into teamspeak to chat and joke with us while we game.

- The Super Jew

Dillon845

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Mostely every day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:All of the above :/
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. Pretty well
~ Do you use teamspeak? My mic is broken getting a new one in jan

UN: Dillz001

Oddbird

Jul 29, 2019
Oddbirdanomaly (my friends call me Oddbird)

~ Your Age: 29
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Usually every night for at least a couple of hours, barring emergency
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder, Engineer, Explorer lol I guess it depends.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. A good deal, I mean I wouldn't say I'm an expert but I do know my way around most of the mods in the pack and I try to stay current on changelogs and mod spotlight/tutorials.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes, my mic has been a bit derpy lately but I think I've got it figured out.

BlakeleyB

Jul 29, 2019
~ Minecraft Account Name: Scootee
~ Your Age: 24
~ How active will you be: I tend to be online most nights after work (6pm - 10pm GMT)
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft: I spend most of my FTB time either gathering or building new machines and toys (I'd also probably add architect, i hate ugly buildings)
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it: I like to think i know most of the mods, at least to a level that i can make use of them efficiently.
~ Do you use Teamspeak: I do, although i prefer Ventrilo/Skype

DeamonHal

Jul 29, 2019
- DeamonHal

~ Your Age: 21
~ How active will you be?: - About 30 or more hours a week.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft?: - I usually like getting all my machines built up before I build something big.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it? - I know quite a bit about most mods in the mod-pack, I've been playing with them for almost a year and a half.
~ Do you use teamspeak? - I can, however I do not have a microphone that I can use at this time.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:14
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Mostely every day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:All of the above :/
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. Pretty well
~ Do you use teamspeak? My mic is broken getting a new one in jan

UN: Dillz001

Our mods are:
Kantarius [me]
Gt_Battousai
Essej30
Elite_Wing
Ichibi

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1387822478][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oddbirdanomaly (my friends call me Oddbird)

~ Your Age: 29
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Usually every night for at least a couple of hours, barring emergency
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Builder, Engineer, Explorer lol I guess it depends.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. A good deal, I mean I wouldn't say I'm an expert but I do know my way around most of the mods in the pack and I try to stay current on changelogs and mod spotlight/tutorials.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes, my mic has been a bit derpy lately but I think I've got it figured out.

Our mods are:
Kantarius [me]
Gt_Battousai
Essej30
Elite_Wing
Ichibi

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1387822560][/DOUBLEPOST]
~ Minecraft Account Name: Scootee
~ How active will you be: I tend to be online most nights after work (6pm - 10pm GMT)
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft: I spend most of my FTB time either gathering or building new machines and toys (I'd also probably add architect, i hate ugly buildings)
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it: I like to think i know most of the mods, at least to a level that i can make use of them efficiently.
~ Do you use Teamspeak: I do, although i prefer Ventrilo/Skype

Our mods are:
Kantarius [me]
Gt_Battousai
Essej30
Elite_Wing
Ichibi

- The Super Jew
aka Kantarius [OPTIKS Nations Server Owner][DOUBLEPOST=1387822653][/DOUBLEPOST]
- DeamonHal

~ Your Age: 21
~ How active will you be?: - About 30 or more hours a week.
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft?: - I usually like getting all my machines built up before I build something big.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it? - I know quite a bit about most mods in the mod-pack, I've been playing with them for almost a year and a half.
~ Do you use teamspeak? - I can, however I do not have a microphone that I can use at this time.

Our mods are:
Kantarius [me]
Gt_Battousai
Essej30
Elite_Wing
Ichibi

- The Super Jew

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name:shadowquinn1974

~ Your Age:39
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:Daily
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:all the above for sure
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? been a follower since first started playing modded MC
~ Do you use teamspeak? Sure do, would not play on a server that didn't

Saint Viking

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Account Name:shadowquinn1974

~ Your Age:39
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]:Daily
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]:all the above for sure
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? been a follower since first started playing modded MC
~ Do you use teamspeak? Sure do, would not play on a server that didn't

Our mods are:
Kantarius
Gt_Battousai
Essej30 [Me]
Elite_Wing
Ichibi

Please follow our rules and respect the mods. If there are any issues you have with mods, please report it to myself, Kantarius or Elite_Wing.

- Saint Viking
aka Essej30 [OPTIKS Nations Server Admin]

Ghostlydayz

Jul 29, 2019
How Often Do you play:I play everyday but I may not play on Saturdays
What is you r preferred way to play minecraft:Builder/Engineer
How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it:I know alot about the mods
Do you use teamspeak:No I currently do not use teamspeak

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
How Often Do you play:I play everyday but I may not play on Saturdays
What is you r preferred way to play minecraft:Builder/Engineer
How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it:I know alot about the mods
Do you use teamspeak:No I currently do not use teamspeak

We need an in-game name.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age: 38
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: about 30 to 40h/week
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I played Ultimate allot.

In game name?[DOUBLEPOST=1387849391][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh Im sorry.Ign is ghostlydayz

Our mods are:
Kantarius [me]
Gt_Battousai
Essej30
Elite_Wing
Ichibi

- The Super Jew

Sandro Cella

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Keyser33

~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I played Ultimate allot.

Kantarius

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: Keyser33

Our mods are:
Kantarius [me]
Gt_Battousai
Essej30
Elite_Wing
Ichibi

- The Super Jew

ditterdragon

Jul 29, 2019
~ Your Age:16 years of age
~ How active will you be? at least 3 hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft?im a builder/ engineer
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it? I know the mods very well and can explain alot about them.
~ Do you use teamspeak? yes i have teamspeak
igm: ditterdragon
and i would like to be a server builder

Last edited:

Hyulles

Jul 29, 2019
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: 4-5 hours a day
~ What is your preferred way to play Minecraft? [Builder, Engineer, Gatherer, Explorer, etc]: Gatherer, Builder, Beekeeper.
~ How much do you know about DW2 and the mods inside it. [To new DW20 players, it has similar mods to packs such as Beta A, Ultimate, and Unleashed.] ? I´ve play modded MC since 1.4.7, learned alot about the mods in the two last versions of DW20 packs.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes.