Mod to crossover Buildcraft and Industrial Craft?

blazzx

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know which mod does FTB use to crossover Buildcraft and Industrial Craft?
I've found some mods but they are for 1.4.7 and 1.5...

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know,I am looking for something like that http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=5789
But for 1.6.4
Hmmm...the closest at the moment would be Mekanism? With their Universal Cable and Energy Cubes. Though there are quite a few changes recently to add in support for Refstone Flux (Thermal Expansion 3), I'm not so sure about this but I think there were talks about removal of BuildCraft's MJ support.

But check it out. It's a pretty sweet mod by itself though information is scarce. For that, just ask around, there's a few avid users of Mekanism around here.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
in IC2-exp there is now what we call the semifluid generator its like the thermal generator but accepts fuels from the forge fluid dictionary.
fuels such as Biogas (MFR), Ethanol (forestry), Liquified coal (TE3), Fuel (BC), Oil (BC) and then there's UE's Mekanism and Atomic Science which produces MJ, RF and EU (despite producing their own power system) ... the machines accept EU,MJ and RF