Shoop LP [Season 3 restart] [Ended 2/10/14]

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I'm glad you're going with the town idea. I've wanted to build a town for awhile but can't decide on how I want to do it and have been watching how other people build them trying to gain inspiration :p

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I'm glad you're going with the town idea. I've wanted to build a town for awhile but can't decide on how I want to do it and have been watching how other people build them trying to gain inspiration :p

I tried doing one before on adeptcraft before the server died and went into limbo. So I figured I would give it a shot. I do plan one kid napping villagers either with a portal gun or pokeballs. I want to try and go with the land scape as much as I can and try and get a nice flow for buildings.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I went away for two days and you moved again!
Though, I like that valley. Thats a nice valley.

Server had to be reset so Yeah kind of had to move and took that as a sign that the great and powerful Cube does not want me to build a mage tower.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
2 hours multiple reinstall. Manually replacing configs and jar/zip files for mods and still no work around.

Honestly at this point I'm just getting burned out trying to get it to work.

Works fine solo though. Maybe that is a hint or something.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe it's the TE3 conflict with BoP.

No idea.

I can run a server on one PC and connect to it from another. (I have two pcs here).
I can create and play a world solo.
I've deleted and reinstalled countless times on both pcs.
I've pulled all the configs straight from the gethub just to be extra sure.
I've manually downloaded the mods in the list in case ATlauncher is giving me the wrong versions.

And still same error in all cases.

I've basically spent my day on this with no answer other then being told it has to be on my end since no one else is reporting an issue.

Last edited: