galacticraft & unleashed/direwolf20?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Novaflipps

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to mix these in some way? Does the galacticraft mod work with the mods in the unleashed/direwolf20 pack?

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
You're likely to run into some ID conflicts, which you'll have to resolve.

Also, I believe there may be an issue between the extra "equippables" screens from Tinkers Construct (where you place the knapsack and heart containers) and from Galacticraft (where you place your oxygen tanks). I'm not 100% on this though.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
You're likely to run into some ID conflicts, which you'll have to resolve.

Also, I believe there may be an issue between the extra "equippables" screens from Tinkers Construct (where you place the knapsack and heart containers) and from Galacticraft (where you place your oxygen tanks). I'm not 100% on this though.
It will only be an issue if both slots share the same ID, I believe
It worked fine for me to combine TiC and GC

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
It will only be an issue if both slots share the same ID, I believe
It worked fine for me to combine TiC and GC
Ok, wasn't sure if the equip screens were still an issue (fairly sure it still is with Aether2, but, well, it's Aether2). And I only mentioned ID conflicts because it's really the only stumbling that one usually comes across when adding new mods; better to be expecting them and not find any than not expecting them and they mess something up.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, wasn't sure if the equip screens were still an issue (fairly sure it still is with Aether2, but, well, it's Aether2). And I only mentioned ID conflicts because it's really the only stumbling that one usually comes across when adding new mods; better to be expecting them and not find any than not expecting them and they mess something up.
Equip screens are seperate tabs now, so it should work ;)