Powering Thermal Expansion machines

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

budge

Jul 29, 2019
Zizizink, would you say that you believe in reducing, reusing, and reanimating?

(PS: Add one more zero to that MJ figure)

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
...really? An over ten months dead thread? Good grief, we need a "slap people over the internet" button already! :confused:

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
This forum needs an autolock feature.

Its too easy to simply google for something FTB and fall into a year old post and not realize (specially while navigating 40 tabs at a time).

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
uploadfromtaptalk1383658947976.jpg

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
This forum needs an autolock feature.

Its too easy to simply google for something FTB and fall into a year old post and not realize (specially while navigating 40 tabs at a time).

automatically locking topics is kind of... too much
I'd rather like it if the forum would automatically create a message for people who try to reply on a topic that hasn't been posted in for over 2 weeks, telling them they'll be necroing that topic

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
automatically locking topics is kind of... too much
I'd rather like it if the forum would automatically create a message for people who try to reply on a topic that hasn't been posted in for over 2 weeks, telling them they'll be necroing that topic

That would work too!
But honestly at the speed that modded minecraft moves i dont feel like locking topics with last reply older than 3 months would be excessive.
Im convinced a good% of necros are trolls, but theres a big% who are googlers and people who just didnt notice....

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
That would work too!
But honestly at the speed that modded minecraft moves i dont feel like locking topics with last reply older than 3 months would be excessive.
Im convinced a good% of necros are trolls, but theres a big% who are googlers and people who just didnt notice....

A warning is fine, locking is not.

^this. however old a topic gets, not every topic becomes useless. some actually can still be valid a few months after it's been posted.

InThayne

Oct 14, 2013
Just starting in FtB. I actually learned a few things, validated a few and have a few to try out now. Needed a post like this sent to the top.