So i've been gone for a few monthes... was ee3 discontinued?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
I was *trying* to catch up on what i've missed on all the mods n' stuff (didn't get very far, heh), and i went to check the changelog of ee3... but it appears it hasn't changed since i left it. I went into the comments of the OP and people were talking about the usual "halp ur mod doesn't werk" issues, and also about some dynamic EMC... am i missing something/did noone update the changelog, or... what?

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
I believe the man behind the development was recently married so he probably sticking to working for money and using free to time to be with his wife so guess the mod is going to take a very long time to update

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I believe the man behind the development was recently married so he probably sticking to working for money and using free to time to be with his wife so guess the mod is going to take a very long time to update

Honestly I'm surprised it hasn't been given to someone else or someone hasn't done it themselves.

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly I'm surprised it hasn't been given to someone else or someone hasn't done it themselves.
Again

But yeah, it would be nice. That being said though, i think pahimar wants it done exactly in his vision, and only trusts himself to get that done.

But don't listen to me about what i think he is or isn't doing.

dirtyriver

Jul 29, 2019
Pahimar on the minecon stream (Saturday) was asked if red and black matter were still going away
His reply was... I am adding five more

Reactions: SpitefulFox

MichaelAbbott

Jul 29, 2019
The only 1.6.X build I could find only added the minium shards/stone, and no recipes for the minium or philo stones. Had to use Equivilency to get any use out of it.

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
The only 1.6.X build I could find only added the minium shards/stone, and no recipes for the minium or philo stones. Had to use Equivilency to get any use out of it.
I saw that, apparently they're being removed for a dynamic emc system.

Maybe that means the game will generate it's own? i like it.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I saw that, apparently they're being removed for a dynamic emc system.

Maybe that means the game will generate it's own? i like it.

that is what pahimar intends to do with his dynamic EMC system. it'll give an EMC value to items depending on which mods are installed, and how often an item is needed and such.

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
Come to think of it, back in the 1.2.5 days (oh, memories...), when ee3 was only an upcoming announcement, i think pahimar did mention he was going to do that...

Of course, i could never have predicted what the mod is now ;) I have a feeling it will be amazing.