Help! Texture Glitch with all Packs

MySoupMan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,

I have been having a bad texture problem with all of the texture packs I install for Unleashed! Even the ones I downloaded from the Launcher. I have installed Optifine HD DU5 to jar mods, and still, textures are corrupted. Here is an image:

This example is with Sphax, correctly patched.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: This is an issue with Sphax, could someone link me to a patched version of the texture pack to FTB Unleashed? Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
2013-10-14_11.05.13.png

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Sphaxed currently doesn't work with Unleashed unless you want to delete all the Tinker's Construct images.

Keep that in mind when downloading a 512x512 version.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Sphaxed currently doesn't work with Unleashed unless you want to delete all the Tinker's Construct images.

Keep that in mind when downloading a 512x512 version.
Link to quote below.
Note

Error: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1024:
There is an issue between this mod and Optifine. Please try to avoid using them together. Unfortunately something in Optifine dislikes something in the texturepack.

If anyone can suggest a free host where it can be hosted without fear of the traffic killing it, it'd be useful. Sorry for the inconvenience, all the same.

There are three people working on this. If you are going to post an error , please let us know what resolution you are referring to.

More accurately Optifine cannot work with that many textures. As noted in the quote below yours. @MySoupMan: Try removing Optifine and see if it still gives you the messed up textures.

Reactions: PeggleFrank