Whitelist Server HazeCraft |Unleashed V1.1.7 | Whitelist | No plugins/banned items | 24 slots | PvE | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kandivia

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like the map reset is our best bet though, few people are playing because of the corrupted areas. The more people that get stuck on these corrupted areas, the less people on the server. We could probably reset those affected chunks, abit who knows how many areas are affected and can be reached to. It'll probably be too much time and hassle for such a thing and would also likely mean wiping people's bases unless we go swaping out the affected blocks by blocks.(Also the corrupted blocks only disconnect you it seems if you look in their direction.)

Reactions: waldanno

waldanno

Jul 29, 2019
As much as I hate starting over I agree with Kandi. It seems like the best option to me, as painful and disheartening it is.

Insomnius12

Jul 29, 2019
I'll toss in that I don't mind restarting. I actually really enjoy it, the fresh areas, new ideas to explore, new buildings to make, exciting to me. So no issues with me either way.

EDIT: Although now that I think about it, 1.6 mod packs are right around the corner, and if anyone is interested in all the new mod changes/additions we would have to reset for that too.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
I'll give it a bit more time to let people in different time zones react but it seems like most are up for a map reset. With this issue at the community town it seems like we may not even have another options. I'm not sure how to fix it otherwise, besides the use of mcedit and I have no idea how to go about using that.

I think I will have a look for some new seeds that look interesting, providing a bit of every type of biome not too spaced out from each other. Any BoP biomes that are a must to y'all?

Kandivia

Jul 29, 2019
I heard unleashed won't be bothering with 1.6, seeing as 1.7 is close and not all mods are quite updated to 1.6 yet. *goes finds link/info*

lefke123

Jul 29, 2019
I would not mind a full map reset if a situation like this is avoided in the future. Besides that... I need to make a few screenshots of how I designed everything as it is now... :D

waldanno

Jul 29, 2019
You know what? I don't really care about starting anew or not :p I've come to love the community that's on the server. Everyone's so nice and helpful :)

And if we do start anew, may I come with an idea? We all start a little spawn village? You know, like everyone has a house at spawn (idea from Mindcrack and HermitCraft). And those who want, can just make a base somewhere. That way, we can place our books in our houses and our town is our "nexus".

I think this would be really interesting :)

Opinions?

That was precisely the idea of the Community Town me & Kandivia came up with, and we intend to continue with that :)

also
I think I will have a look for some new seeds that look interesting, providing a bit of every type of biome not too spaced out from each other. Any BoP biomes that are a must to y'all?

I would love if you could find a seed with either Hot Springs or Origin Valley close by :)

Tettink

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it seems the server or the map is pretty fucked right now, i'm crashing every 5 seconds...

Code:
at appeng.proxy.helpers.FacadeProxyBC.facadeRender(FacadeProxyBC.java:117)
at appeng.me.basetiles.TileCableBase.renderWorldBlock(TileCableBase.java:468)

Kandivia

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it seems the server or the map is pretty fucked right now, i'm crashing every 5 seconds...

Code:
at appeng.proxy.helpers.FacadeProxyBC.facadeRender(FacadeProxyBC.java:117)
at appeng.me.basetiles.TileCableBase.renderWorldBlock(TileCableBase.java:468)
Yup that would be the one crashing me and probably everyone else as well.

Beerbellydude

Jul 29, 2019
I think a restart would be nice, so that everybody starts on the same level (ah the dirt house flashbacks :) ). I didn't want to fix my roof anyway in my previous home :D.
Yeah I find it a good idea from waldanno and MasterFSK, the town can be the "nexus" to our secondary home/factory.

Also have the same crash report :)

Kiliad1981

Jul 29, 2019
I say lets do the mapreset it will be so much easier. And it seems like pretty much everyone is up for it. I also have my brother (37) who would like to join he is away this weekend but I am going to put an app in for him. Of coarse lets get the server up and running first XD[DOUBLEPOST=1382132780][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN: Chris052675
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? Most of the mobs with the exception of some of the computer and MFFS mods
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? EST time USA
  • Why do you want to join? Besides to torment me? lol Hes looking for a good crowd and told him the community is really great here.
  • What would you bring to the server? Hes got alot of good building skills. Very laid back person, he can be very helpful. He has some good tech skills.

waldanno

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, the new map should be up in an hour at most I believe, still trying to find a good seed.

In the light of this post, I call a community meeting on the TS server at 0:45 CEST (18:45EST/15:45PST), one hour from now. I will be there, and I hope at least some of you will too :)

fallout2077

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: fallout2077
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I am well versed in most besides computercraft and i am not vary good at bee breeding
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? U.S.A
  • Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a small server with a good community and fun people to hang with.
  • What would you bring to the server? I have knowledge of most of the mods, I love helping people learn the mods and giving a hand with building projects.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server atkkaa99, jimmehv, degrief, lying_cak3, chris052675, fallout2077! :)

All PM's have been sent out and you've been whitelisted in-game.

New map, new friends :)

VirusRag

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Rag137
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I've played to Mindcrack, ultimate, beta pack a and unleashed 1.1.3 & 1.1.4 modpacks ^^
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? I live in Belgium, in Europe West. ( GMT + 1 )
  • Why do you want to join? Cause i love ftb unleashed and your server look like pretty awesome and had a lot of likely people.
  • What would you bring to the server? i like to help beginners and bring items that i don't need to help others.

nart

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: thegesh
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I know my way around most of the mods of FTB. Mainly i use the technical mods like IC2 , AE , forestry,TE and GT (witch sadly is not in this pack :( ) . I play FTB since January and modded MC even longer.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? East EU GMT + 2
  • Why do you want to join? It is quite simple , SSP cant cut it. I want to be a part of a nice community on a nice server i want to talk to someone share my builds ,trade , look at other ppl builds and overall have fun with others. Also i see a fresh new map for everyone.
  • What would you bring to the server? Well i am a helpful , social and friendly person . I like helping others and sharing my knowledge. I tend to keep my builds tight and clean i dont like overkills like making 300 engines just for the fun without any need for them.

zefiroske

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: zefiroske
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods?: I'm currently play a lot on another servers, I know the mods I like. But ofc I dont make a use of all mods, cause I only pick the ones I find usefull to me.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)?: GMT+1
  • Why do you want to join?: A friend of mine is also playing on this server and Id love to play together with him and such also looking for a mature server.
  • What would you bring to the server?: My help to people who have question, ofc Ill try to help them where I could and stuff like that. Doing my best also to contribute towards the community on the server