Whitelist Server AxiomCraft// TPPI! // 24/7 // Plugins // Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
ill give it a go
IGN: Emiloow
Are you new to FTB? been playing FTB on off for a year, running a few personal servers.
Why should I add you? Im a relaxed mature individual looking for some time away from the buzz of daily life, i tend to get some grand ideas where sadly myself alone is not enough to finish so a few big projects might pop to mind that more people can work on as a team
What are you good at? ive been told that im good at designing houses, and i do enjoy designing buildings, the bigger the better. practical solutions in terms of automation and circuitry (not a genius though)
What are you like (For example Personality)? very calm but determined and focussed, i enjoy socializing even if i dont participate too much.
Country/State: Denmark
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? nope.
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? nope
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? have done so.

(spec comment: adding server location might help a few people seeing as im worried that the location will be on the other side of the planet)

Wgitelisted :)

Geohn

Jul 29, 2019
Application Details:
IGN: Bestkingo
Are you new to FTB?No
Why should I add you? I am a mature player and enjoy working with others.
What are you good at? I love to build artist buildings and I am very good at IC2 and BC.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Helpful, Courteous
Country/State:USA, IL
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?Yes

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
Application Details:
IGN: Bestkingo
Are you new to FTB?No
Why should I add you? I am a mature player and enjoy working with others.
What are you good at? I love to build artist buildings and I am very good at IC2 and BC.
What are you like (For example Personality)? Helpful, Courteous
Country/State:USA, IL
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why?No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB?No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member?Yes

Whitelisted

Jasonmorsley53

Jul 29, 2019
Brilliant server, great staff, nice relaxed atmosphere. Everyone is friendly and inviteing if you are interested in the latest up to date mods and genuinly nice people i emplore you to join THIS server! :D

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
Brilliant server, great staff, nice relaxed atmosphere. Everyone is friendly and inviteing if you are interested in the latest up to date mods and genuinly nice people i emplore you to join THIS server! :D

VanRael

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Vanrael
Are you new to FTB? Im pleying FTB from 2 months.
Why should I add you? Im friendly, willing to help other players, always tend to keep my "workplace" clean (no creeper "boom-holes")
What are you good at? Im not about building fancy, Im good in tinkering, love building underground complexes full of fancy looking rooms with even more fancy machines ;)
What are you like (For example Personality)? Calm, patient, focused on my goals, tend to force challenges to myself.
Country/State: Poland
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Not that I know of any :p
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? Not atm. No in plans, but had tiny experience with Let's Playing Dark Souls ;)
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Edit: Done

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Vanrael
Are you new to FTB? Im pleying FTB from 2 months.
Why should I add you? Im friendly, willing to help other players, always tend to keep my "workplace" clean (no creeper "boom-holes")
What are you good at? Im not about building fancy, Im good in tinkering, love building underground complexes full of fancy looking rooms with even more fancy machines ;)
What are you like (For example Personality)? Calm, patient, focused on my goals, tend to force challenges to myself.
Country/State: Poland
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Not that I know of any :p
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? Not atm. No in plans, but had tiny experience with Let's Playing Dark Souls ;)
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Edit: Done

Whitelisted :D just wait for the server to restart

ReyRey2k8

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MysticIron
Are you new to FTB? no, i've been around it since release
Why should I add you? I'm always up to helping other players with builds or mining. Ill always keep a look out for those immature people that like to grief or just be jackasses
What are you good at? I'm sure ill be good with R3D since its RP2 replacement other than that i jump between mods to learn
What are you like (For example Personality)? Quiet, friendly
Country/State: PA/USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? nope
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? no, laptop isn't powerful enough to record also
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Done :)

RelieveTheMind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RelieveTheMind
Are you new to FTB? No, I started playing about 6 months ago
Why should I add you? I'm an active member in all communities that I've been a part of. I'm looking for a nice range of
What are you good at? I'm a quick learner and I know pretty much every mod listed. I'm not so good of a builder but when I try, it SHOWS!
What are you like (For example Personality)? Laid back, nice, helpful
Country/State: Texas, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yes, just did!

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MysticIron
Are you new to FTB? no, i've been around it since release
Why should I add you? I'm always up to helping other players with builds or mining. Ill always keep a look out for those immature people that like to grief or just be jackasses
What are you good at? I'm sure ill be good with R3D since its RP2 replacement other than that i jump between mods to learn
What are you like (For example Personality)? Quiet, friendly
Country/State: PA/USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? nope
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? no, laptop isn't powerful enough to record also
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Done :)

IGN: RelieveTheMind
Are you new to FTB? No, I started playing about 6 months ago
Why should I add you? I'm an active member in all communities that I've been a part of. I'm looking for a nice range of
What are you good at? I'm a quick learner and I know pretty much every mod listed. I'm not so good of a builder but when I try, it SHOWS!
What are you like (For example Personality)? Laid back, nice, helpful
Country/State: Texas, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
Are you a Youtuber of FTB? No
Have you sighed up at our website as a member? Yes, just did!

Both whitelisted :) Enjoy!

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
I have removed the whitelist for the next day so people can join and Test out the server before applying.

liljpac

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to join the server, but it informed me that there is still a whitelist. I would love to play. Do I need to submit an app?