Whitelist Server Network 42|FTB Unleashed v1.1.4|Whitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

iDaGos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iDaGos
How long have you been playing FTB?: For a long time, already played almost every pack of these ftb ones
Why do you want to join?: Because the server that I was playing was glitched and now i'm looking for a new one, where i can play peacefully and have a nice afternoon
How much you can play?: In the week , i can play after school, about 2h, in the weekends, almost all day :)
Any additional comments: i really like helping other guys with my knowledge ( XD ) and be friendly :b

_HyDrAg_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _HyDrAg_
How long have you been playing FTB?: Since it first came out but then I stopped for a long time and now I don't know much about
the new mods and new mod updates made in 1.4 and 1.5 mod updates
Why do you want to join?: The same reason as iDaGos - we have played on the same server.
How much you can play?: Pretty much every day after school for at least 1 - 2 hours and much more on weekends.
Any additional comments: I like playing with other people - partially sharing a base or resources for example or working together on projects.
Edit: accidentaly posted it before it was finished, I'm finishing it right now.

Macco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maccos1
How long have you been playing FTB?: Since it came out, I was watching the countdown for the release.
Why do you want to join?: Because i'm looking for a server where I don't have to be scared to be greifed and hide in a cave.. I want to put my full potential into one server instead of tons of servers where I keep getting greifed.
How much you can play?: Whenever I have freetime, which is most likely after school.
Any additional comments: I'm very mature for my age.

_HyDrAg_

Jul 29, 2019
I'm very mature for my age
All I can think of:
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!
love and waffles,
t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Macco

Jul 29, 2019
All I can think of:
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!
love and waffles,
t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

what?

Somberanakin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Somberanakin
How long have you been playing FTB?: I started since after a week it came out.
Why do you want to join?: Because I am looking for a whitelisted FTB server since I'm not very good at making a secret base and not getting raided. :p
How much you can play?: I will try to do 30 mins on Monday through Friday because of school, and on Saturday and Sunday probably 1 to 2 hours.
Any additional comments: None

Angryelmo99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Honeydew9000
How long have you been playing FTB? Over a year now
Why do you want to join?: Would like to have a fun and enjoyable server
How much you can play?: Weekends and randomly throughout the week
Any additional comments: none

2t3ve

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Arbythehalolover
How long have you been playing FTB?: 1-2 years
Why do you want to join?: I have been looking for a feed the beast server that doesn't have people who kill and grief all the time
How much you can play?: Its my school holidays for the next few weeks,but may not be playing on Dec
Any additional comments: none

scotty121

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: scotshepherd
How long have you been playing FTB?: year or so
Why do you want to join?: meet new people and somewhere to make videos
How much you can play?: 3 to 4 hours a day
Any additional comments:

Surfer72

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Surfer7272
How long have you been playing FTB?: a year to a year and a half
Why do you want to join?: To restart my play through in an environment that is friendly, stable, and gives me advise or feedback. Of course i can give advise or feedback also.
How much you can play?: 2 or more hours a day
Any additional comments: I am a member of the Vanilla Mithrintia building server, so i consider myself to be pretty good at building.