Whitelist Server Volition Gaming - A Family Friendly Server [New World, Plugins, Dedicated, 24/7, and more]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I've set up a modest subscription and noticed that your (Staxed's) full name and gmail address is revealed during the check-out with PayPal. Just a heads up in case you don't want that information out there.

Thanks for the warning, but it's there on purpose :). I like to be transparent to people who are kind enough to donate. And thanks, it's very much appreciated!

Tdb360

Jul 29, 2019
Just checking in, How long do you think it is going to b until you get a chance to get the server up to the public?

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Just an update for you Tdb (and everyone else). I was sick yesterday so didn't really have the motivation to do much (though I did afk in game for like 6 hours...). Didn't get things finished that I wanted to, so it'll probably be tomorrow until I get it ready. Sorry about the wait everyone :) Just want to make sure everything is straight and ready to go before I open the doors (though, the doors are going to be closed fairly soon afterwards hopefully...as I'll only be initially letting 20-25 people on total). Recruiting for the server will be intermitent after that. I want to make sure it stays a closeknit community.

Tdb360

Jul 29, 2019
Ohh and btw, I joined your Website :p, and will I have to add any mods to Unleashed to join the server?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Why not vending? it's a much more intuitive shopping system than IC2, as you can actually see what the thing is selling without opening an interface. They also look much better in a shop as they can be made out of nearly any material you wish.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Why not vending? it's a much more intuitive shopping system than IC2, as you can actually see what the thing is selling without opening an interface. They also look much better in a shop as they can be made out of nearly any material you wish.

because we have no need for a shopping system on the server

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Update for everyone, the server will be open for whitelisting applications in the next day or two, I'm working on it right now. Once that's done there's just one more thing to straighted out and we'll be open for business :D. The initial post will also be changed and reformatted when more details are available :D

Sorry for the long wait, blame real life :D

Tdb360

Jul 29, 2019
I don't blame you or anyone, been playing cube world an World of Tanks too much XD, I will be glad to see this server up!