School For RolePlay

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Allright. Also, you're characters are not dead, nor is the universe falling apart.[DOUBLEPOST=1378056099][/DOUBLEPOST]

Allright. Also, you're characters are not dead, nor is the universe falling apart.

I want the universe to fall apart and someone to save it...

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I want the universe to fall apart and someone to save it...

No. Nononononononononononononononononono. There will be no universe falling on my watch!

No fuck off we need to stay within teh constraints of the facility, or at least to do with it.

Well, I wouldn't say that. A large portion of you shall escape with the help of the angels and the demons. Speaking of which, I have split your characters into three seperate groups.
Angels:
Mark Simeon
John K.
Marshal Sanchez
Layla Carter
John Sparrow

Demons:
Thomas Bittles
Deomi Johnson
James Martin
Ian Ferno
Zan
Feliz Dessin (Is this one really that much of a suprise?)

Staying:
Will Treaty
Namiasdf
Normal Faramahnd
T. Harbarker
H. Newman
Neilex

Reactions: the_j485

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
But you did guess it was kennedy

Indeed. But that was a VERY lucky guess. Let's just keep it as K. for now.

EDIT: Let the battle begin guys. All the peoples on the angels and demons list, you're free from the institution! You're only job is to kill everyone on the other list. Last team standing wins. To the people on the stay list, sorry. You're still in the institution, but you'll get to have some fun soon as well :)

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
So, how do we get in the institution?

IC:

I continue waiting in Deomi's cell. I don't know what happened to her.

-JOhn

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
So, how do we get in the institution?

IC:

I continue waiting in Deomi's cell. I don't know what happened to her.

-JOhn

How do you get IN the institution? You don't want to be there right now. Something bad's going on.

As he left the institution with his group of warriors, Castiel willed the door to the great lizard's chamber to open.

Emerging from the cell was a fifty foot long reptile with yellow eyes, dark teeth, and skin rotting from the acid that had been poured on him, and it had only one thought in it's mind. Kill.

The Lizard knocked down the researchers before they could restrain him and made his way to the control room where he violently smashed all the equipment releasing all the anomalies in the process.

"Get out everyone! They can't escape the institution, but they're all out of their cells! Get out before the-" Yelled a researcher into the intercom before his head was ripped off by the lizard.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I'd very rather not be Lukewarm (we have stuff about that too) but I guess I'll just do nothing.

You don't want to be a fairy? Come the hell on Whizz.

IC:
Thomas stood beside some rather short fellow, named Ronald. Honestly he didn't like the stupid black look of his eyes, and wasn't too certain he liked this whole killing the angels business. Mark had told him so much BORING stuff about angels, demons, blah blah blah. His father had always been a steadfast believer in God and angels, his mother the same. He believed. Of course, he wondered if God helped his dad, the abusive son of a- Ronald dug a knife into his ribs.

"Just because I can heal doesn't mean I want a wound all the time."

Ronald took a machete and hacked at Thomas's head, at which Thomas blocked, (at the loss of a few fingers) and punched Ronald with his other hand, the muscles in his arm altering so much that it snapped Ronald's neck at the punch.

Thomas picked up his three fingers off the floor. Ronald had stepped on one. Thomas sighed and stuck them back on, the skin regrowing over it.

He heard a clap to his left.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Faeries! I do love those. Not the toddler shows but like Artemis Fowl faeries, and the story I have in my head faeries.

Ghrim28

Jul 29, 2019
IC:
it seems like just yesterday that i escaped the instution a pathetic attempt to try contain something they could not
possibley contain and the escaped has started a war i dont know why i dont just go off in the mountains start a farm have
a little dog and call him poodles but i digress i made a list of the people i am fighting and some little things i should
remeber if i go into battle

Thomas Bittles: Stick to the skies i can avoid him mostly and il be able to stop any incomming projectiles
Deomi Johnson: If bodyswaps will attempt to commit sucicde P.S. Inconclusive if this will work
James Martin: wait till the lighting stops then attack
Ian Ferno: Be propaired to sling rocks a invisable people
Zan: Without much knowlage of how i can combat him il leave that to the others
Feliz Dessin: Bring a torch P.S. Be propaired to squish a cat in battle

Not sure if these will work but its good to be positive especially in battle