DartCraft Force Infuser Questions

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RabidBurn

Jul 29, 2019
Hello again everyone,
I'm playing around with DartCraft, and I can't figure out some of the Force Infuser upgrades, specifically: False and Freezing. Now, the MCF post says that they require "Glass Powder" and "Snow Cookies" respectively, but I can't figure out what the hell those are...

Anyways, would really appreciate an answer on this.

Thanks,
RabidBurn

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
False upgrade goes on Force Swords and makes it so that they're unable to kill things and can only reduce targets to 1/2 a heart of health. Handy for trying to bottle enemies since the new version only lets you bottle them if they're on low health.

Freeze pretty much does what the name implies. It freezes things. If put on a bow, it'll also make the arrows freeze water or lava on contact.

RabidBurn

Jul 29, 2019
False upgrade goes on Force Swords and makes it so that they're unable to kill things and can only reduce targets to 1/2 a heart of health. Handy for trying to bottle enemies since the new version only lets you bottle them if they're on low health.

Freeze pretty much does what the name implies. It freezes things. If put on a bow, it'll also make the arrows freeze water or lava on contact.

Thanks, but I knew the description. What I meant was what materials are required for the upgrade... That's my fault, bad wording.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Judging from the teasy riddle in the changelog, it sounds like you get Glass Powder by bottling a creeper without using Bane on it. No idea bout the Snow Cookie. The changelog says you get the upgrade from Snow blocks.

RabidBurn

Jul 29, 2019
Judging from the teasy riddle in the changelog, it sounds like you get Glass Powder by bottling a creeper without using Bane on it. No idea bout the Snow Cookie. The changelog says you get the upgrade from Snow blocks.

Okay, I'll try those. Thanks!

RabidBurn

Jul 29, 2019
No such luck with the Snow Cookie (I'm not sure about the Glass Powder, couldn't test it). Any other ideas?

maklom

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also confused about an infuser upgrade. What purpose does the "craft" upgrade serve and what tools can it be applied to? I'm on 1.5.2 and the upgrade definitely exists.

Exadi

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also confused about an infuser upgrade. What purpose does the "craft" upgrade serve and what tools can it be applied to? I'm on 1.5.2 and the upgrade definitely exists.
Craft is put on item cards to turn them into crafting cards. You can program a recipe into them that will automatically be performed when the Force Pack with the crafting card in it picks up the ingredients (great for compressing cobble so it never fills your inventory).

matpower123

Jul 29, 2019
Snow cookies are shapeless recipe:Snowball = Snow cookie.
Also you can craft glass powder if you place a Force Flask in a Force Macerator or a Force Furnace with grinding iirc
(Easier than trying to catch a creeper,trust me)

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Craft is put on item cards to turn them into crafting cards. You can program a recipe into them that will automatically be performed when the Force Pack with the crafting card in it picks up the ingredients (great for compressing cobble so it never fills your inventory).

You can also put the crafting card into a force pipe and if the ingredients pass through the pipe, they get crafted.

Reactions: matpower123