Resonant Induction!

Noby07

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, as i didn't find any post related to this im making my first official thread.

After I found this Baby:
http://wiki.universalelectricity.com/resonant-induction
http://universalelectricity.com/resonant-induction
I searched FTB for that Mod but nobody has mentioned it before.
Firstly this is an awesome looking Mod by Caldancbradyclavia, the creator of the Universal Electricity API and some other cool things,
and Aidancbrady, the man that brought Mekanism to Life.
Resonant Induction is about Wireless Technology wich will make it possible to transfer Energy by Tower-like Coils that just looks awesome. Also gives you the ability to transfer Items from Inventories like Nodes and transfer Pipes from Ectra Utilities do, but also Wirelessly.
You should check because like really, WIRELESS MECHANICS!
And the Mod authors are trying to add compatability for Buildcrafts MJ and IndustrialCraft2s EU.
I love how its described on the UE page for that Mod:

Resonant Induction is a Minecraft mod focusing on the manipulation of electricity and wireless technology. Ever wanted blazing electrical shocks flying off your evil lairs? You've came to the right place!

Cheers,
Noby07

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
It's 1.6.2 :)

I usually... avoid pimping the resonant rise modpack around FTB... But it's possible an 1.6.2 RR pack will go live some time next week. Resonant induction, of course, will be included.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Noby07

Jul 29, 2019
I know the Resonant Rise Pack and the ATLauncher aswell :)
Wich i heard from your and Saice's Series (Youre an awesome Designer btw)
And love how it strongly holds on UE (Really First mod i understood rapidly and had fun with, i had ic2 but back theae days i had no mod knowledge, survival was tabu and i simply couldnt do anything, so)
Resonant Induction Bring awesome features that i wish to have but 1.6 brings many issues, one being TE the other one the compatibility problems for mekanism and the last one, greg being an ic2 dev. And i know, hes here for bugfixes but EVERYONE know, greg will take over ic2. But still Resonant Rise is an awesome Pack and at some kinda point ill have to try. :-D

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
I know the Resonant Rise Pack and the ATLauncher aswell :)
Wich i heard from your and Saice's Series (Youre an awesome Designer btw)
Awww, thank you!
And love how it strongly holds on UE (Really First mod i understood rapidly and had fun with, i had ic2 but back theae days i had no mod knowledge, survival was tabu and i simply couldnt do anything, so)
Resonant Induction Bring awesome features that i wish to have but 1.6 brings many issues, one being TE the other one the compatibility problems for mekanism and the last one, greg being an ic2 dev. And i know, hes here for bugfixes but EVERYONE know, greg will take over ic2. But still Resonant Rise is an awesome Pack and at some kinda point ill have to try. :-D
Yeah Calclavia is a great modmaker, RI is one of the few rare things I'm excited for 1.6.

Personally, I'm wishing the UE mods would integrate a little more to bring more of that good old IC2 feeling back. Wait and see, I guess :).

Reactions: the_j485

Noby07

Jul 29, 2019
I would try to attempt assembling a pavk focused on UE, but, it kinda makes me sad TE isnt here, no support for buildcraft in mekanism and some other thing.
However, i do like the new mods, forge, ichun and many other people have brought up to play with like Morphing, newer versions of forge multiparts and so.
I think ill stick to a new map in 1.5 until everything gets good *sniff* *snob*. I may even try out Resonant Rise after completing my old world and if the 1.6 update gets miserably unplayable and uncool. Im just to lazy to make a pack with UE for 1.5 lol.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I see no reason not to have UE and TE in the same pack, since they can both be powered by RC steam. It's not like you need a third mod for power and stuff.

Noby07

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, look.
The Big problems are that firstly, TE isnt updated and will probably do an update but that should take a bit, also, Buildcrafts power system, the MJ stuff, refuses to work with UE mods. I guess i wkll be stuck playing 1.5 packs

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Not what I meant. I mean that Railcraft can use steam to generate MJ power, as well as UE volts. MJ comes from it's commercial or industrial steam engines, while it's Steam Turbine can generate UE power. I just meant that you could do both without needing to build a second source of power. Unlike Redpower for example which was the only mod able to generate it's own power.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Just stepping by to say something Okay boys 'n' girls (lads and laddies, Ladies and Gentlemans).

This mod seems to be awesome.

Best wishes, dgdas