Move a player inside the config?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ndDean

Jul 29, 2019
I cant seem to login to my server for some reason, everytime it login I crash within half a second. I think it has something to do with me loggin out in my void mystcraft age since it didnt happen until I done that. So, is there a way to go into the config and move myself back into the overworld to see if it helps?

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
You could delete the the player file, cant remember what its called.
You would lose your research and items though.

Reactions: ff255away

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
Yes there is actually. I have had this happen thousands of times with different players from mystcraft ages being generated wrongly. You will need a program called NBTExplorer. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/840677-nbtexplorer-nbt-editor-for-windows-and-mac/

Download that and then go under YourServerFolder->World->Players->yourplayername and open it with NBT edit. once opened looked for a entry called dimension and change that to the dimension you wish to travel to. Change your players position to what coordinates you want. Save, close out of nbt explorer and start the server back up. Should fix the problem

No player deletion required :)

Reactions: ff255away

matpower123

Jul 29, 2019
I think you can TPx if you are fast enough
Else I think you need a NBTEditor or WorldEdit(Not sure there)

Mashy14

Jul 29, 2019
Yes there is actually. I have had this happen thousands of times with different players from mystcraft ages being generated wrongly. You will need a program called NBTExplorer. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/840677-nbtexplorer-nbt-editor-for-windows-and-mac/

Download that and then go under YourServerFolder->World->Players->yourplayername and open it with NBT edit. once opened looked for a entry called dimension and change that to the dimension you wish to travel to. Change your players position to what coordinates you want. Save, close out of nbt explorer and start the server back up. Should fix the problem

No player deletion required :)

There is no need to restart the server after editing player files. The server only loads them once the player has connected.

Reactions: Bigpak

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, I was wondering about that, Thank you, now I don't have to restart my server whenever I do that. Thanks.