Private Pack despediacraft.fluctis.com | 152wgt + extras | whitelist | community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

NorCalVixen

Jul 29, 2019
Goals: My Goals are to mine and to help out with the server's goals.

When I'll be on: Usually in the afternoon, currently I'm unemployed, so most days xD

Play Style: Well I usually like spelunking and rail crafting, as well as building intricate buildings

Intent in realms: I hear you need a subway system....

Community village build: Yes
If Yes: Whatever is needed, like i said, i like intricate and ornate structures.
Which parts: Rail Terminal? IDK, honestly, give me a task and I will do it.

Word Recognition time!
-Diamond Block: Lots of Mining
-Bees: They do something?!
-TNT: SSSSSSSSSS!

Which mods in the past: Well i've been tooling around in FTB ultimate for a few months now

Which mods on the server: Railcraft, Buildcraft, redpower, mystcraft

lockdown142

Jul 29, 2019
  • What are your goals are for playing on this server? Fun.... Exploration.... Building.... Friends.....
  • A rough estimate for when during the week you would normally be on the server? A lot? I think that a lot is a valid enough answer.... More specific? If I like the server, about 8-9 hours a day at least.
  • Usual play style (builder, tech tree runner, etc)? Builder, Explorer, Farmer, Dancer
  • What you intend to do in these realms? Dance, Farm, Explore, Build
  • Would you be interested in contributing to a community village build? I will build thwe whole thing! >:O
  • If yes to the last question, what would you be interested in doing? Roads.... lots of roads... and.... uhm.... other things? :p
  • Which parts of a community village you'd like to build / setup? Roads.... ? oh and walls... OH and decorations! I love decorations :D
  • Complete the word-puzzles;The first thing that comes to mind when you read:
    * Diamond Block SHINY
    * Bees Mhmm Honey
    * TNT Traps...
  • Which mods have you started out with in the past? Thermal Expansion, Chococraft, Tinkerer's Construct, IC2.... it usually varies from server to server, really.
  • Which mods do you think you'll be using after a few weeks on the server? I actually don't know, I usually bounce around to different mods A LOT :p
My ingame name is lockdown142 and I will be completely honest with you. I have 2 bans. 1 was from a whitelist server, they banned me only because my app was denied (they have an open system where guests can come and talk). The other was when I spawned a group of withers to fight unknowingly near a group of newbies. It got out of hand and when people started to whine, I got a little cocky, the rest of the story was all rumor being blown out of proportion.

damunzy

Jul 29, 2019
Since the last update several things have happened.
It has also been requested that we downgrade MPS to the last stable version for 1.5.2 to work more properly with openperipheral (and prevent a crash with it's glasses). This is a change that is included in this revision.

Given the above we are unsure when the next 152wgt release will be out; since we've also noticed most mods are deep in to the process of upgrading to 1.6.x or beyond we've decided to install the latest patches, and to delay to a less definitive term of updates.

The main post has been updated. The server is now using configs version r3 + magicbees 2.1.0 AKA config version r4 (~.~ the MCF post for magicbees was not updated to deprecate it and redirect to the new location for updates).
Have you thought about going to Unleashed? Slowpoke (FTB pack admin) has stated that it is hoped that Unleashed 1.5.2 should be upgradeable to 1.6.x, of course, it all depends on the mod(ification)s involved.

MirosVanisland

Jul 29, 2019
We were actually JUST discussing that in IRC damunzy. While we are currently unsure EXACTLY how we will implement the change, due to the addition of several of our addon mods (Most notably Underground Biomes, without which would leave us with a bunch of VERY empty ages XP) We should have an update regarding this within the next few days, and HOPEFULLY will have a result that will ease the transition to the new pack as easily as possible.

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
I have been somewhat 'cataclysmicly' busy for what seems like easily the better part of half a month. Last night I had a few spare moments and ran the block/item ID dump for both Unleashed and our 152wgt + extras. They're pretty close, but some IDs are different.

It sounds like we'll be trying to transition to the pack, leaving two general options:

1) Over-ride the Unleashed values with the old configs where it matters (I do not prefer this because supersets of server side packs CAN connect to servers if all of the /common/ mods have the same config).

2) A one time conversion (calling recent MCEdit libraries) to update all placed and in vanilla inventories blocks.
NOTABLY: Blocks stored in -any- non vanilla chest, backpack, or any other location that MCEdit couldn't normally edit would be unchanged. I'm not sure what the resulting behavior would be. However it would likely either result in items outright being wrong (if they were over-ridden) or worse missing if not server crash/chunk reset inducing.

I'll need to generate an updated copy of that list (hopefully tonight) for Ultimate + mods added back in + new configs to see exactly which items are conflicts/moves.
The conflict/move list will need to be stored in Vanilla Chests (normal or trapped) during the time of conversion; obviously this means we would need to schedule a conversion time after creating that list of items.

There are of course also two other options, but of those only the 'do nothing' option is viable.

For Options 1, 2 and (R) there is also the question that I'd personally hoped to punt to 1.6.x; what do we do about GregTech?
Having played with DartCraft before, I'm inclined to actually disable that (at least server side) as it is far too over powered.

MirosVanisland

Jul 29, 2019
Good News Everyone!

We are now just one mod perm away from distroing our own overlay for the next update! However, we need everyone on the server to assist us with this transition as best we can. We will be switching in to the Unleashed pack updates, and will be having to change a few of the item ids manually across the entire server. Additionally, a biome ID incompatibility will cause all pocket dimensions to be reset, so please move anything of value you have, out of said dimensions.

The biggest thing you can do to help ease the transition is to move any and all items into vanilla chests and double chests. an MCEdit filter will be used on the world data to correct the id differences, and it WILL NOT WORK ON IRON CHESTS, Backpacks, or barrels!

Please have this done by next weekend, as that will be when the transition will take place (will have a definite time later on in the week). Any items lost or broken during this transition due to noncompliance will not be reimbursed (however issues with nbtdata or whatnot that may occur will be fixed ie your MPS lost all its attachments/turned into a chicken)

lockdown142

Jul 29, 2019
The server needs more active people, or for the people already on it to be active... I haven't seen anyone but myself on the server in over a week

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
I've actually had some time this week (at freaking last after weeks of inactivity) but various things make getting back on it seem daunting and I just don't have the mood to take on the projects I'd need to do the very moment I step back in. I also really should spend some time before... well tomorrow night editing the script that will be used to convert the entire world from 1.5.2 current to 1.5.2 Unleashed + mods. I guess I'll let it slip out that given the mods already included in Unleashed it was within grasp to at least -try- to get permission/use existing permissions for the public for most of the mods that don't come with Unleashed that we wanted. If we converted at this exact moment there would, I think, be the config + distributable mods pack, and then one or two other mods to grab.

DiamondKing489

Jul 29, 2019
  • What are your goals are for playing on this server? My goals for playing on this server is More Friends and Making it a better community
  • A rough estimate for when during the week you would normally be on the server? The time I'll be normally on the server, dependent on the time, 6-7 hours
  • Usual play style (builder, tech tree runner, etc)? My usual play style are Builder, Machinist, farmer
  • What you intend to do in these realms? Build, craft and farm
  • Would you be interested in contributing to a community village build? I would be interested in contributing to a build.
  • If yes to the last question, what would you be interested in doing? Mostly houses and stuff.
  • Which parts of a community village you'd like to build / setup? Houses or walls.
    * Diamond Block: Lovely!
    * Bees: Yey Breeding!
    * TNT: Nevermind.
  • Which mods have you started out with in the past? The mods I have started out with in the past are tech mods like IC, BC, RP, Forestry and Factorization (To tell you the truth, I have never advanced through Factorization. I've been having to keep on repeating stuff which I have already known.) I have quickly advanced through Tinkers Construct (I've been giving lots of work to this). I have never tried any Magic Mods except Ars Magica and Thaumcraft. :(
  • Which mods do you think you'll be using after a few weeks on the server? Tinkers Construct(Primarily my first mod to use), Applied Energistics, MystCraft ( For A Nexus if we don't have or for a need not to build a portal to the End or the Nether), BC and IC
My Ingame name is DiamondKing489. I have never been bannedhttp://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/1545f93a343b62458284d256c486e7bdf84c9720

wiimiii

Jul 29, 2019
  • What are your goals are for playing on this server?: My goals for this server are to build many industrial farms and automated processes, such as an automated gregtech fusion reactor and bee farms.
  • A rough estimate for when during the week you would normally be on the server?: Mostly on weekends and late in the day, except during vacations from school(lots of tests and such)
  • Usual play style (builder, tech tree runner, etc)?: I usually am a tech tree runner, and only dent on mods which im not truly interested in.
  • What you intend to do in these realms?: Build, mine, and be friendly. Get the zombies to dance Thriller.
  • Would you be interested in contributing to a community village build?: Although I would be interested, I can't build much outside of the ordinary. So no.
  • If yes to the last question, what would you be interested in doing? N/A
  • Which parts of a community village you'd like to build / setup? N/A
    * Diamond Block: Easy on the scale of GregTech.
    * Bees: Pooping out uranium.
    * TNT: Boom.
  • Which mods have you started out with in the past?: IC2/GT, BC, AE, TC, TC3
  • Which mods do you think you'll be using after a few weeks on the server?: Pretty much the same mods I have touched upon, except I will go into a different depth with each of them than I previously have.
  • My ingame name is ibrasteel

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
Conversion to Unleashed + mod pack (for the mod pack) update:

Where possible, we are making the most minimal changes to mods that are part of the Unleashed pack; in fact we are 100% deferring to all IDs for mods included in Unleashed, as well as attempting to use the IDs in the configs shipped with Unleashed for inactive/removed mods. Aside from some minor tweaks in mod behavior (And major Gregtech tweaks effecting recipes) the instance will be 100% a superset (and thus should be compatible with) normal Unleashed servers. We are also dotting i s and crossing t s for including all additional mods; Miros had one last second inclusion desire and thus there is now just one remaining mod to clear as being properly licensed for inclusion in the pack of mods.

Of note; UndergroundBiomes ships with an ID set to the same value as an ID slurped up by BiomesOPlenty; we arbitrarily added 20 to the shipping value of 173.

All DimDoors blocks/items (currently 212, 213, 1978, 1979, 2071-4)
All Ropes plus blocks/items (currently 4080, 4081, 31995)
All UndergroundBiomes (currently 4082-4094)
GateCopy (currently 6256)
BinnieMods (currently 8856-8863)
WeaponMod (currently 11520-11582)
Some Gregtech (currently 21259, 21336-21340)
Some BoP items (currently 22257 - 22259)
And some secret-rooms items (currently 31738, 31739, 31997)

All of the above things MUST be either placed in world, or in /vanilla/ storage. (Vanilla wooden chest, trapped chest, vanilla player inventory); any other form of chest/inventory will not work and may lead to (at best) your items vanishing, and at worst, chunk-resets. I have completely re-factored the classic conversion script from when RedPower2's IDs were stolen by Vanilla and worlds needed forward porting; it is not yet tested but the BiomeID changes for generated chunks are likely to work. If any of the target biomes IDs were used in Myst dimensions it might be an issue... so I still have that to figure out before I can run a real test.

MirosVanisland

Jul 29, 2019
MOVING TIME~~~! Please come to the Citadel (located through the dim door near spawn (in the starter hut)), and get free packing bags! ALL ITEMS LISTED ABOVE MUST BE IN THESE VANILLA CHESTS!!!!! any loss of items will NOT BE REIMBURSED!!

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
As a further update, the conversion script appears to work (though it takes /forever/ to convert 64000+ chunks; what HAVE you been doing to the overworld?). Sadly it seems that SecretRooms tile entities disagree with being imported. I wonder if stripping the tile entities related to them would resolve the issue? I'll try to make time to test this tomorrow x.x (I already have other things that have come up; no time to play Minecraft; just more work getting it and other things finished...)

I decided to 'warm up' to thinking by working in the most naive possible copy of the 'removeTileEntitiesInBox' function; assuming that a 'box' corresponded to a set of chunks. So far it appears to be a great success. While I was at it I also added a /completely unsupported/ attempt at changing the item id for Factorization barrels; if it's one of the things that needed changing. Chests of various other sorts are not something I'm inclined to add support for, simply because of the incredible variety of possible nesting situations. It's far more clear to just leave the limit at vanilla wooden chests.

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
As a further update for explanation... here's a breakdown in MegaBytes (1024*1024 bytes) of the current world:

3 DIM_MYST3
16 DIM_MYST6
32 DIM-1
46 DIM7
58 DIM-23
71 DIM_MYST4
129 DIM_MYST117
376 DimensionalDoors
476 region
1205 total
The region files for the overworld comprise over 57000 chunks that need conversion; No single dimensional doors dimension is over 3 MB, there's just a giant cluster #### of them (202 according to ls | wc -l); the highest number is currently 645.
And yes, THEY will /require/ biome conversions and/or deletion; Given at -least- two players have built parts of their infrastructure... it all must go in ;.; 4-6 hours conversion time GO! We'll have to schedule it for 'overnight' USA times.

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
This is so frustrating. Multipart blocks store their component blocks as strings, not ID numbers, so I /thought/ that I would not need to convert them. *sigh* seems that is not the case... Sorry for the additional downtime.

Actually, I got the same error from the latest backup? Miros, since I haven't been able to log in with this version of Multipart, please check out dimension 80? Sorry, it doesn't give me a more specific location in the crash.

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
The conversion has occurred. Thanks to burning most of my breather weekend for this month and staying up way too late Saturday, Sunday, and Wedensday on the task; the script had last moment changes and tests to enable support for Factorization Barrel, Iron Chests (of all types), MFR's DSU's, and AE storage clusters /held in ME chest or ME drive/ (clusters not stored within either of those were NOT TOUCHED); Nested storage of any type was not supported.

Also thanks to Miros's efforts we've attained the permissions required for a private server pack for all of the additional mods that had that need. Instead of just config files, all of the extra mods are now in the server pack which you will receive via private communications channels.

Updated Installation Instructions
Get an FTB Unleashed 1.1.3 instance
http://www.feed-the-beast.com/
Download the launcher for your OS
Select the FTB Unleashed pack
Between 'Private Packs' and 'Download Server'; under 'Maps'; select 1.1.3 from the version dropdown box.
Launch / etc
Quit
Edit Mod Pack: Mods Tab, Enable everything except Death Timer
(just right of the Filter and left of the Download Server)
Make a new MultiMC instance using Import from FTB Launcher method.
Using an archive program, E.G. 7-zip (it's free), extract the private pack targeted inside of the instance minecraft folder.
The instance minecraft folder contains 'mods' 'coremods' 'config' directories already, these are the things we need to update, so this is the folder to extract and over-write within.
Please take a moment to glance over the Mod Credits section to familiarize your self with the included mods and versions.
Several mods have been updated to the last 1.5.2 versions. Please prune out these old versions: CodeChickenCore 0.8.7.3.jar extrautils - 0.2.4f.zip , WR-CBE Core 1.4.jar , WR-CBE Logic 1.4.0.2.jar

Mod Credits
The mods distributed via the FTB Unleashed pack are credited in that pack's descriptive page within the launcher.
The remainder enumerates the mods included in the mod pack applied to the FTB Unleashed pack.

This file shall list included mods in the following format.

Name and version of mod
Link to the mod author's page as of when this pack was compiled
Mod Author(s) for credit

AddMicro 0.0.001
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1921574-152forge-addmicro-a-forge-multipart-helper-00001/
ZetaPrime

Chococraft 2.8.9
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...raft-289-happiness-distilled-into-avian-form/
Torojima (of MCF) and @Torojima on Twitter

DimensionalDoors 1.5.2R1.4.1RC1-194
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...onal-doors-v141-eyes-in-the-darkupdatedagain/
stevenrs11 (of MCF)

GregTech 3.08g
http://forum.industrial-craft.net/?page=Thread&threadID=7156
GregoriusT "1. If it's a private Modpack, just for your Server, then I have no Problem with that, and you don't need to ask me."
!!! This is not the latest version; we're still punting on updating it at all / 1.6 !!!

extrautils 0.2.4g
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1776056-15-162-betaforge-extra-utilities-v024g/
RWTema

Mekanism (+Generators +Tools) v5.5.6.121
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1361286-152-mekanism-555-universal-machinery/ https://github.com/aidancbrady/Mekanism
aidancbrady, +(Azkhar, flashyink, Mattredsox, Comply_cat_Ed; Wiebbe, Condo97, Calclavia; Mattredosx, Thutmose, CovertJaguar, King_Lemming; per http://universalelectricity.com/mekanism)

RopePlus, StalkerCreepers, UpdateCheckerMod (this is part of StalkerCreepers?), PetBat 1.5.2
http://www.atomicstryker.net/ropesplus.html http://www.atomicstryker.net/stalkercreepers.html
AtopicStryker

SecretRoomsMod 4.6.1.286
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/546192-1521v460secretroomsmodsmpforge-hidden-trapped-chests/ https://github.com/AbrarSyed/SecretRoomsMod-forge
AbrarSyed

OpenCCSensors 1.5.2.0
http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?/topic/5996-151152-cc-152153-openccsensors/ http://www.github.com/Cloudhunter/OpenCCSensors
Cloudhunter, Mikeemoo, Orwell1984, Lyqyd, Nietsnie and others who've commited along the way (and if you're a modder, please get involved!)

Translocator 1.1.0.5.jar WR-CBE Core 1.4.0.1.jar WR-CBE Logic 1.4.0.3.jar CodeChickenCore 0.8.7.3-fix1.jar
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/909223-162-smp-chickenbones-mods/
chicken_bones

UndergroundBiomes 1.5.x - 0.4.2
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1593704-16x15x147-underground-biomes-forge-smp-compatible/ https://github.com/ExterminatorJeff/UndergroundBiomes
Grom PE, ExterminatorJeff

WeaponMod (version?)
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ons-weaponmod-v113-now-with-flintlock-pistol/
BalkondeurAlpha and many credited texture artists for their graphics assets:
Zyth23 has made the flintlock pistol texture.
patrix1221 has made the HD cannon texture.
xiraxis has made the amazing new cannon model.
Reppu has applied some fixes to the HD textures.
_SideStunt_ did another update to the HD textures.
Gamephantom ports the server mod to Bukkit.
HunterTTP made an auto-installer.
mDiyo improved the warhammer textures.
Bremmelgod has made the previous HD firerod texture and painterly textures.
MinerDM made the new firerod textures.
krnlyng ported the SMP version to Bukkit.
sismk made the previous crossbow and bolt textures.
milly_rainbow made the HD halberd textures, in the style of JohnSmith.
CrazyErik made the awesome 32x32 textures in the style of the Faithful32 texture pack.
CrazyErik also made the normal dynamite texture.
danden made the other Painterly textures.
BrightsideRy made the Jolicraft textures.
fusey4556 made the Imperial Island map.

Update:
Everyone I could contact from the whitelist has been contacted about what they need to know which shall remain secret. Now... at last... I can sleep... for 2 hours... then pack for a weekend at a convention smaller than PAX, but more important to me than PAX. Figures; I can finally connect again only I won't be around to do it this weekend.

DiamondKing489

Jul 29, 2019
My Minecraft Crashed because of:
Mystcraft
Logistics Pipes
MFFS Cal (Addon)
Magic Bees
Powersuit Addons
Misc Peripherals
Another MFFS( Real MFFS )
NEI Plugin
Nether Ores
Plugins For Forestry
Power Converters
Ropes +
OmniTools

*I used your zip file.

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
Update: To fix some Gregtech stuff I forgot to change (removing exploits/setting things up so gregtech doesn't mess with blocks of stuff as other mods are balanced) as well as possibly solve some issues windows users were reporting with extracting the pack, -r2 has been released. You can find it at nearly exactly the same URL that you've been provided, just -r2 instead of -r1.[DOUBLEPOST=1377812218][/DOUBLEPOST]
My Minecraft Crashed because of:
Mystcraft
Logistics Pipes
MFFS Cal (Addon)
Magic Bees
Powersuit Addons
Misc Peripherals
Another MFFS( Real MFFS )
NEI Plugin
Nether Ores
Plugins For Forestry
Power Converters
Ropes +
OmniTools

*I used your zip file.

In case you were effected by the above windows extraction issue, please try rebuilding with the -r2 version; remember to follow the bold setup instructions including removing outdated versions of mods.

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
If you are still having issues extracting the zip file, please try using 7-zip; the only confirmed success I've heard so far on windows is from a user who used that archive software to extract the file.

PS:

Sorry the experimental AE item/template conversion did not complete fully; it sounds like some IDs did not get converted. In most cases this only transformed the type of stone that was stored/keyed.