Immibis Microblocks Config Location?

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I feel as if I'm going to look very stupid for asking this but I've (finally) moved to Unleashed but I can't find the config files for Microblocks.

Can anyone fill me in?

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I can't figure this thing out, I want to add support for covers and such to be put on cables, however I don't know where or how I do this.

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
I think that requires a mod author to allow mult-part interaction with their cable.

But you can add blocks to the config so you can get say computer craft monitor covers.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
It seems as if I was mistaken, it's immibis that allows the damn integration with cables and such.

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
Well as a quote from the forge multipart github.

"An API for dynamically handling different functional parts in the one block space."

So multipart has the potential to allow cable interaction, its just authors have to implement it.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
It seems as if I was mistaken, it's immibis that allows the damn integration with cables and such.

on a plus note, immibis works with Unleashed, just requires a few id changes.

actually, now that I think about it...I added microblocks and redlogic...but only remember having to change redlogic ids, though I think they share a config (immibis.cfg).

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
So basically, we need to make sure they work with cables in MFR, Thermal Expansion, IC^2 and UE in 1.6

Time to go pester mod authors.

And I say 1.6 because IC^2, TE and UE have stopped updating 1.5

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
So basically, we need to make sure they work with cables in MFR, Thermal Expansion, IC^2 and UE in 1.6

Time to go pester mod authors.

And I say 1.6 because IC^2, TE and UE have stopped updating 1.5

Maybe we should ask Eloraam to get in on this Cover story too.
Nope, couldn't keep a straight face.

Reactions: Anubis

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Nope not at all
The PANEL of internet comedians has decided to put you in the CORNER! and STRIP you of your rank indefinately.

Drijen

Jul 29, 2019
ANTI-COVER! TRIPLE SLAB!

I... don't think I understand what we are doing here. I'll just go.

Dex Luther

Jul 29, 2019
I have both installed and red logic, and there's one of the two that doesn't stop the red logic wire's signal at all. I'd have to test and uninstall one. Too lazy for that.