New Launcher/Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
They can wait on releasing the new launcher. I'm away until Saturday and already have an epic back log growing on the help desk ;)
So, perfect it, then release it for the masses to break

jjw123

Jul 29, 2019
i know it's frustrating when we dont post any info, but the main reasons for that is that things havent been agreed on or fully figured out, and we dont want to release contradicting info every week, as that would just confuse everyone :)

This launcher has been rebuilt 4 or 5 times since the last screenshot/video update we had, due to various issues we found. This design is final now, its just a case of finishing off the behind the scenes stuff and fleshing out the GUI (maps/resource packs)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
i know it's frustrating when we dont post any info, but the main reasons for that is that things havent been agreed on or fully figured out, and we dont want to release contradicting info every week, as that would just confuse everyone :)

This launcher has been rebuilt 4 or 5 times since the last screenshot/video update we had, due to various issues we found. This design is final now, its just a case of finishing off the behind the scenes stuff and fleshing out the GUI (maps/resource packs)

It's alright, most people would rather have something great in a week, than something mediocre to crap in a minute. Take your time.

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
The new launcher looks amazing!
launcher-v2-insomnia.png

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019

That ahem part it was to indicate the fact that I was joking.

No! You can not speak for everyone! I for one prefer the current launcher. (only based on looks atm of course)

If it looks that article mentions that the launchers skin will be able to be changed.

cloudbyday90

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, makes sense! I was under the impression that this was only a GUI change, probably should read the OP again! lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.