Whitelist Server Project Innovation [FTB Unleashed 1.1.2] | 24/7 | Whitelisted | Brand New | Friendly | Plugins

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

nart

Jul 29, 2019
Hallo there!
My IGN is thegesh.
I am 24 , from Bulgaria.
I have played MC since the late beta. IC2 , GT , TE and BC are the mods i tend to use the most out of FTB , i like tech , but i know my way around most mods.
I have not been banned yet , or i don't know of any bans :p.
I like playing with people , teach them what i know and helping them , i am social and friendly.
Your adding GT and AM into the unleashed pack i want to ask what will be the difficulty lvls for all mods
Also what are the server specs if its not a secret :p

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: littlelee211

Hello, My name is Liam and I live in the UK/England, I would like to join your server and Be a part of the community. I have been playing minecraft for 2 years and FTB for 4 months, I know the basics for me to get started and then carry on from there but i'm not very experienced with the mods yet as every server I play on either has immature people stealing or griefing from me or the server get's shut down for reason's unknown.
My minecraft professions include caving and redstone and i'm a fair builder so I can always help out in any way I can. I have never been banned and I don't plan on being as I would consider myself nice to other people and helpful but that's up for everyone on the server to decide.

Thanks for considering me.

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
Hallo there!
My IGN is thegesh.
I am 24 , from Bulgaria.
I have played MC since the late beta. IC2 , GT , TE and BC are the mods i tend to use the most out of FTB , i like tech , but i know my way around most mods.
I have not been banned yet , or i don't know of any bans :p.
I like playing with people , teach them what i know and helping them , i am social and friendly.
Your adding GT and AM into the unleashed pack i want to ask what will be the difficulty lvls for all mods
Also what are the server specs if its not a secret :p

The server specs aren't too great. (Two core CPU, 2gigs of RAM, 35gb HDD) I don't have pay for a better server (hosted on Creeperhost) , but when the site is up you will have a direct link to ClanPay, which you can pay funds straight into the server. (None of this money goes to me.) If you'd like to do this, it would be much appreciated. You are whitelisted, the server isn't up for maintenance reasons right now.

IGN: littlelee211

Hello, My name is Liam and I live in the UK/England, I would like to join your server and Be a part of the community. I have been playing minecraft for 2 years and FTB for 4 months, I know the basics for me to get started and then carry on from there but i'm not very experienced with the mods yet as every server I play on either has immature people stealing or griefing from me or the server get's shut down for reason's unknown.
My minecraft professions include caving and redstone and i'm a fair builder so I can always help out in any way I can. I have never been banned and I don't plan on being as I would consider myself nice to other people and helpful but that's up for everyone on the server to decide.

Thanks for considering me.

A good application. I am accepting you, but the server is currently down due to maintenance. Shall be up once we fix this problem.

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, the server is back up and you may play.
I have removed the additional mods as the config was messing up.

Please post your apps below!

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!
IGN is xYorkx
Age 37
Just a guy from Yorkshire, I have been dabbling around with minecraft for quite a few years now, vanilla never offered much and I soon found myself playing on Tekkit servers, after a short break I checked out FTB and have been here ever since. I recently ran my own server (MindCrack) but with the upcoming changes (1.6) and RL getting somewhat busy the server closed recently. I must admit my experience is more on server administration however I'm not looking for that role but I'm willing to help if needed, however I'm just looking for a mature server to mess around on and fiddle about with all the mods (and new mods from Unleashed) as time permits.

TristanGonzalez

Jul 29, 2019
:)
IGN ThatGamingPro77
where am i from you ask? U.S.A. and in Texas;)
age well im 13 and epic:cool:
ive been playing mc for 2 years:mad:
i have played ftb for 2 months and i want to get better and learn more;)
ive never been banned cause im epic:D
im friendly and cool and will help people if i can and i want to be in this epic server
also i will skype chat and ill play at least 1 to 2 hours like every day:rolleyes:

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
:)
IGN ThatGamingPro77
where am i from you ask? U.S.A. and in Texas;)
age well im 13 and epic:cool:
ive been playing mc for 2 years:mad:
i have played ftb for 2 months and i want to get better and learn more;)
ive never been banned cause im epic:D
im friendly and cool and will help people if i can and i want to be in this epic server
also i will skype chat and ill play at least 1 to 2 hours like every day:rolleyes:
Under the specified age. Sorry.

Hey!
IGN is xYorkx
Age 37
Just a guy from Yorkshire, I have been dabbling around with minecraft for quite a few years now, vanilla never offered much and I soon found myself playing on Tekkit servers, after a short break I checked out FTB and have been here ever since. I recently ran my own server (MindCrack) but with the upcoming changes (1.6) and RL getting somewhat busy the server closed recently. I must admit my experience is more on server administration however I'm not looking for that role but I'm willing to help if needed, however I'm just looking for a mature server to mess around on and fiddle about with all the mods (and new mods from Unleashed) as time permits.
You're accepted! I will whitelist you now.

Citis123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: caf77
Country/timezone: Canada/EST
Why do you want to join: i want to join because the last unleashed server that i played on the mods were not able to use such as mystcraft, ee3 ect. i also want to join because i think this would be a good place for me and my friend to play on
Have you ever been Banned: No i have not been banned
Tell us about your self: I was born in canada, Ontario I like to play with a lot of modded mod packs like tekkit classic and ftb ultimate i have also been playing vanilla minecraft since 1.7.3 but did not get into it untill the adventure update when i really started to like it. I am an avid video game player ive played on n64,ps1,nes,gameboy color and more consoles this I know a little bit about programming and i should probably choose more as i want to become a computer programmer and thats a little bit about my self.

I appreciate that you Considering me to join your server
P.S. your Thread doesn't have any specified age more like a maturity factor

unholy perfection

Jul 29, 2019
hello
my ign is unholyprfection
i am 16 years old
i live in Canada and i am looking for a server that will be friendly and trust worthy. i will be as active as i can be with school starting up. i have some knowledge with building websites and enjoy volunteering my time to servers and there staff when they need my help. i have some moderator skills i picked up helping on other servers but would like to drop the title and just be a helpful normal player. i try to be as friendly and helpful to members of any server i play on. when servers allow me to i will also record youtube videos for my channel (link only given if requested). i hate griefing/robbing. i normally play with my partner that goes by many names. his ign is caf77 and his form name is citis123.

unholy

unholy perfection

Jul 29, 2019
server specs?

the specs were posted close the top of the page

quote from vendetta
(The server specs aren't too great. (Two core CPU, 2gigs of RAM, 35gb HDD) I don't have pay for a better server (hosted on Creeperhost) , but when the site is up you will have a direct link to ClanPay, which you can pay funds straight into the server. (None of this money goes to me.) If you'd like to do this, it would be much appreciated.)

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: caf77
Country/timezone: Canada/EST
Why do you want to join: i want to join because the last unleashed server that i played on the mods were not able to use such as mystcraft, ee3 ect. i also want to join because i think this would be a good place for me and my friend to play on
Have you ever been Banned: No i have not been banned
Tell us about your self: I was born in canada, Ontario I like to play with a lot of modded mod packs like tekkit classic and ftb ultimate i have also been playing vanilla minecraft since 1.7.3 but did not get into it untill the adventure update when i really started to like it. I am an avid video game player ive played on n64,ps1,nes,gameboy color and more consoles this I know a little bit about programming and i should probably choose more as i want to become a computer programmer and thats a little bit about my self.
I appreciate that you Considering me to join your server
P.S. your Thread doesn't have any specified age more like a maturity factor
You are accepted! I will whitelist you now.

hello
my ign is unholyprfection
i am 16 years old
i live in Canada and i am looking for a server that will be friendly and trust worthy. i will be as active as i can be with school starting up. i have some knowledge with building websites and enjoy volunteering my time to servers and there staff when they need my help. i have some moderator skills i picked up helping on other servers but would like to drop the title and just be a helpful normal player. i try to be as friendly and helpful to members of any server i play on. when servers allow me to i will also record youtube videos for my channel (link only given if requested). i hate griefing/robbing. i normally play with my partner that goes by many names. his ign is caf77 and his form name is citis123.

unholy
I'm sorry, but you have been denied. Due to terrible grammar. (YOUR I'S NEED TO BE CAPITALIZED!)

unholy perfection

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about that I am use to typing I and having it auto capitalized
Thanks for reading my application anyway
Unholy
PS. why dose it matter that the I's haven't been capitalized when you can easily read it and understand exactly what it says. As an admin of an old server and a moderator of another I don't understand why you would decline someone for something that doesn't effect the community in any way. when I look at an application i go through a check list 1.do they meed the requirements 2. dose anything i dislike about the application effect the server/community. other than that I don't care about anything they put in. just something for you to think about as it will improve the popularity of your servers.

SuperMAngelis

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Mr. Server Owner Guy...

My name is Michael. My IGN at the moment is "mam07". I am 14 years old. I have been playing Feed The Beast for about a few months and i absolutely adore playing it. Although i have been quite lonely playing single player so i decided to turn to you and your server. Just a little more information about myself, I live in California, I get along with everyone, and I am not one of those younger gamer. I consider myself to be very mature for my age, but that is for you to decide if you whitelist me. I hope you take my application into consideration.

Citis123

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry but i have to graciously decline you acceptance as my friend was not accepted unholyprefection Thank you for you offer and thank you for your time :D
good luck with your server

sincerely,
caf77

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Mr. Server Owner Guy...

My name is Michael. My IGN at the moment is "mam07". I am 14 years old. I have been playing Feed The Beast for about a few months and i absolutely adore playing it. Although i have been quite lonely playing single player so i decided to turn to you and your server. Just a little more information about myself, I live in California, I get along with everyone, and I am not one of those younger gamer. I consider myself to be very mature for my age, but that is for you to decide if you whitelist me. I hope you take my application into consideration.
I'm sorry but your application is a little too vague, try to input more information and I will accept. :)

Sorry but i have to graciously decline you acceptance as my friend was not accepted unholyprefection Thank you for you offer and thank you for your time :D
good luck with your server

sincerely,
caf77
He can always redo his application!

nart

Jul 29, 2019
Dude you are being too critical on the apps this is not a job application its for a game server ....