Nothing comes up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clavinthecat

Jul 29, 2019
So whenever I go to http://www.feed-the-beast.com/ I have a little problem. Not much comes up besides the welcome, download, community, and forums at the very bottom. Is there not supposed to be anything in between this? Just a blank white area? I'm how to take and upload screenshots so I can not really give an visual aide for this...

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
What are you trying to do? If it is to get started with FTB you will need to go to the download section and download the appropriate client / server jar. Create a folder on your desktop or the C drive called FTB and then run the file from there. Also make sure your java is updated.

Oh and you will need a premium minecraft account to use FTB.

Clavinthecat

Jul 29, 2019
Premium minecraft account? I dont quite understand I do have a minecraft account I paid the 28$ and also sorry for the late reply I have been busy[DOUBLEPOST=1376934803][/DOUBLEPOST]My account is certainly 100% sure premium but nothing comes up I used to play without paying alot on single player but about a month ago I paid and was made premium

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I could get to the feed the beast thing but the problem is it is saying invalid username or password

Try logging into Minecraft through the vanilla launcher. Then, take those credentials and on the FTB launcher, put the username/email into the Username box, type the same password into the Password box, and put whatever you want in the Profile name.
If you log in to the vanilla launcher with an email, make sure you do the same in the FTB launcher.
Also, please confirm that you bought Minecraft from either www.mojang.com or www.minecraft.net
If all else fails, you can always just reset your password here: https://account.mojang.com/login

Status
Not open for further replies.