Autospawner Not Spawning Wither Skeletons

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Uraniuoxied

Jul 29, 2019
In fact, this won't spawn anything, only passive mobs (At least I think, it did spawn a cow). I have tons of mob essence created with a blaze spawner from Soul Shards. Is there something I am doing wrong? I have the power needed as well. Here are some pictures.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, it would seem that you have met all the criteria. There is one other exception that usually is the culprit. That would be a stray redstone signal stopping the MFR machine from working.

If you have (a) power, (b) mob essence and (c) a filled safari net, aside from requiring the "spawn exact copy" option, you have fulfilled all the requirements for a MFR mob spawner.[DOUBLEPOST=1376782218][/DOUBLEPOST]Do conveyors require a redstone signal to operate? That might be the culprit.

Skyqula

Jul 29, 2019
You have disabled all the spawning spaces for wither skeletons to spawn. The spawner works just like vanilla, that it spawns 1 block below, at equal level and 1 block above the spawner. You sunk the spawner in the ground rendering 2 out of the 3 layers unavailable, you then placed conveyer belts rendering the last spawning space unavailable.

To fix this, raise the spawner 3 blocks up :)

Neoxon

Jul 29, 2019
I saw direwolf with the same design for the slime farm, there was no problem sky

Skyqula

Jul 29, 2019
I saw direwolf with the same design for the slime farm, there was no problem sky

There where tons of problems with his design lol xD He only had 1 valid spawning space, above the spawner. Wich you have blocked with conduits :)

Edit: Actually there where a few more on the edges of spawner room as he only had 3 rows of conveyers on each side when the spawner spawns 4 blocks away at one side.

PyreBorn

Jul 29, 2019
As mentioned before, you've covered the top of the autospawner, and you're using non-spawnable conveyors. If you want to keep the style you have, use Extra utilities conveyors, they're spawnable

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
Although you clearly have additional problems, note that MFR auto spawners will not spawn wither skeletons in the overworld. It will spawn skeletons.

Uraniuoxied

Jul 29, 2019
Although you clearly have additional problems, note that MFR auto spawners will not spawn wither skeletons in the overworld. It will spawn skeletons.
That actually isn't true, Direwolf has done it many of times, he even has a personal spawner down in his base. In order to get them to be "Wither" Skeletons, you need to turn the exact copy on.
Nope!
Conveyors are not a valid spawn zone, much like half slabs.
That probably is the reason along with it being sunken down. Do you think it will work if it is hovering ABOVE some Extra Util. conveyors or water like my Soul Shard Spawner? Because that would be really helpful.[DOUBLEPOST=1376795547][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you all for the help by the way

Reactions: Mashy14

PyreBorn

Jul 29, 2019
Do you think it will work if it is hovering ABOVE some Extra Util. conveyors or water like my Soul Shard Spawner? Because that would be really helpful.

Putting a regular spawner one above the extra util conveyors work, so I'm sure that an autospawner would work fine too.