Whitelist Server The Leprechaun’s FTB Ultimate Server | Whitelist | 20 slots | 24/7 | Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hidetzugu

Jul 29, 2019
hey, so... banned things:

I've started to find some of the several items banned and I would like to have a list posted here.

as for mystcraft in particular. seems to me that the whole mod is disabled and thought I do agree creating new ages may be server intensive and should probably be restricted,
linking books are not (as I understand it) particularly "server unfriendly". I was gonna build a hub in the nether that we could use to link our bases to each other and any community buildings we might do in the future (I was particularly thinking about building a community thaumcraft room far enough away so that if some1 on the server was not an expert with thaumcraft, it would not raise the flux near the spawn).

finnally, I found a portal gun in a dungeon and it appears that you wanted to restric it. although I don't particularly agree with that restriction I must warn you that it is not working. the server chat does say "bla bla bla, you may not use this item" but the gun works anyway.

eagles61997

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: eagles61997
Country / Location: australia, sa
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 7-8 been playing for roughly 4 years now
Why are you interested in joining our server: i want to join a server with gregtech so that i have a challenge, and also play with others.
Do you have a microphone: yes
Will you join the Teamspeak server?yes
What can you bring to the server? great creativity and helpfulness
Post a picture of something you’ve created. allmy things have been destryoed as the servers i used to play on shut down.

sigsus

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: sigsus
Country / Location: Norway
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 7-8
Why are you interested in joining our server: so damn boring to play alone
Do you have a microphone: eyup
Will you join the Teamspeak server? maybe i will
What can you bring to the server? The Magic Of Friendship :p jk, i dont really know
Post a picture of something you’ve created: i dont make so fancy houses and maybe ill begin on this server

MARKCayenne

Jul 29, 2019
There should be a minning age! so the main world landscape doesnt break. You have to add linking books so people can easily get to their quarries and stuff.

The Leprechaun

Jul 29, 2019
Filling this out for me and the co owner of my previous server

In Game Name: sharky801 acidfire4993
Country / Location: Us, Illinois/California
FTB Experience Level (1-10): mm i would say 8-9 Mainly becuase iv never actually played with bees or the forestry stuff yet.
Why are you interested in joining our server: We are looking for a server with a small close nit community That know how to play the game and not spending time trying to find exploits
Do you have a microphone: We do.
Will you join the Teamspeak server? If the people are friendly and welcoming then yes we will join.
What can you bring to the server? We are both very good builders And can hopefully add some nice scenery to the server.
Post a picture of something you’ve created. This is all i had saved from my last server but this was our small town.

View attachment 6863

You've been whitelisted. Welcome to the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1376347385][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whitelist Application:
In Game Name: xXnarwalsXx
Country / Location: Georgia/USA
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 3
Why are you interested in joining our server: Because I think it seems like a good place to enjoy playing FTB with other people
Do you have a microphone: Yes, there is one built in to my computer so I have no idea of its quality
Will you join the Teamspeak server? Most Likely
What can you bring to the server? A nice attitude and the will to learn to use FTB and teach other people
Post a picture of something you’ve created. I do not have any experience with large and detailed building thus I do not have any pictures to post

You've been whitelisted. Welcome to the server.[DOUBLEPOST=1376347428][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: eagles61997
Country / Location: australia, sa
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 7-8 been playing for roughly 4 years now
Why are you interested in joining our server: i want to join a server with gregtech so that i have a challenge, and also play with others.
Will you join the Teamspeak server?yes
What can you bring to the server? great creativity and helpfulness
Post a picture of something you’ve created. allmy things have been destryoed as the servers i used to play on shut down.

You've been whitelisted. Welcome to the server.

Killer7502

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Killer7500

Country / Location: USA

FTB Experience Level (1-10): 3

Why are you interested in joining our server: I'm currently looking for a smaller FTB server which I can spend hopefully countless hours building on with other people and this server seems to fit the bill for me.

Do you have a microphone: Yes but I rarely use it

Will you join the Teamspeak server?: I may or may not get on and if I do get on there is a low chance of me talking.

What can you bring to the server?: I am more of a quiet member of the minecraft community and you can generally see me get on say little to nothing in the chat for the entire time I'm on. Although I'm quiet I am a very dedicated minecraft player and when I get motivated I can spend hours upon hours playing on minecraft and I believe that this server and FTB combined can finally motivate me again like I was when I first started playing minecraft back in Beta Version 1.5_02.

Post a picture of something you've created: I really don't have all too much to show mainly because I generally don't document what I have and anything that I once had is long gone :/ Overall I would post something if I had anything but I don't due to that stuff getting lost/deleted :/

Edit: If possible could I also get Killer7499 added to the whitelist if I get accepted. It'd be nice to have my alt on sometimes so I can do multiple things easier.

Overall thanks for taking the time to read through my application and I hope I get accepted.
-Killer7502

Banana_Is_Back

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Banana_Is_Back
Country / Location: Australia/SA
FTB Experience Level (1-10): Probably about 7-8
Why are you interested in joining our server: Tired of playing on my own, plus one of my mates recently playing on it.
Do you have a microphone: Yes
Will you join the Teamspeak server? Yes
What can you bring to the server? I'm a nice guy who will help people if they need it and I'm a team player
Post a picture of something you’ve created. My old servers are shut down, sorry.

nicemannot1

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: nicemannot1
Country / Location: england
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 8
Why are you interested in joining our server: because i want to build awesome stuff and help people out with stuff
Will you join the Teamspeak server? maybe
What can you bring to the server? i will help peeps out with there stuff and be a active member of the ftb community
Post a picture of something you’ve created. i dont document maybe i will start :D

mukke96

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application :
In Game Name: mukke96
Country / Location: Germany/Europe
Why are you interested in joining our server: I want to play with Glixxer and some other friends on a stable server .
Will you join the Teamspeak server? Yeah i think so , but not always :D
What can you bring to the server? I hope i can build some nice things on your server :D Maybe i can teach some newbies some blocks or mods :)
Post a picture of something you’ve created : omg i deleted my pics xD i build a big factory as my house and some nice other buildings too :)

hirexnoob

Jul 29, 2019
HEY
IGN:Flammegutten
FTB experience level (1-10) 8
Why are you intersted in joining the server: Beacause i love playing whit communities that its nice to each other and helps, and because i like to help other people out and make them happy :D
Will you join The Teamspeak server: maybe... probably
What can you brin to the server? i can Bring nice help and i am willing to help other out if needed i love how a server helps each others instead of ignoring

Dumbo

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Solider1234
Country / Location: Germany
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 5 know most of the old mods like IC BC n stuff but not the new ones.
Why are you interested in joining our server: I would like to play with my friends on the server
Will you join the Teamspeak server?Whenever im playing on the server
What can you bring to the server? Some amazing buildings including technical aspects
Post a picture of something you’ve created: have no pictures because i never made some

The Leprechaun

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Banana_Is_Back
Country / Location: Australia/SA
FTB Experience Level (1-10): Probably about 7-8
Why are you interested in joining our server: Tired of playing on my own, plus one of my mates recently playing on it.
Will you join the Teamspeak server? Yes
What can you bring to the server? I'm a nice guy who will help people if they need it and I'm a team player
Post a picture of something you’ve created. My old servers are shut down, sorry.

Whitelist Application :
In Game Name: mukke96
Country / Location: Germany/Europe
Why are you interested in joining our server: I want to play with Glixxer and some other friends on a stable server .
Will you join the Teamspeak server? Yeah i think so , but not always :D
What can you bring to the server? I hope i can build some nice things on your server :D Maybe i can teach some newbies some blocks or mods :)
Post a picture of something you’ve created : omg i deleted my pics xD i build a big factory as my house and some nice other buildings too :)

In Game Name: Solider1234
Country / Location: Germany
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 5 know most of the old mods like IC BC n stuff but not the new ones.
Why are you interested in joining our server: I would like to play with my friends on the server
Will you join the Teamspeak server?Whenever im playing on the server
What can you bring to the server? Some amazing buildings including technical aspects
Post a picture of something you’ve created: have no pictures because i never made some

leatherjacket5

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: will22085
Country / Location:bristol/uk
FTB Experience Level (1-10):7
Why are you interested in joining our server:it seems like a good comunity without many banned items
Do you have a microphone:yep
Will you join the Teamspeak server? if you want me to
What can you bring to the server? i can do most technical things and thaumcraft ,i will warn you though my builds arent that good atall :(
Post a picture of something you’ve created.as i said im not good at building

hirexnoob

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Flammegutten
Country / Location:norway
FTB Experience Level (1-10):8
Why are you interested in joining our server: Because i like communities that help each other and i am willing to help others
Do you have a microphone:Yes a Blue yeti
Will you join the Teamspeak server? yes i have TS3 i will probably join yes
What can you bring to the server? I bring good humor and i am willing to help and i like making people happy ;=)
Post a picture of something you’ve created. I havent gotten any pictures of what ive buildt, but i could get one if its very important for you to see?

Clutch963

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Clutch963
Country / Location:U.S.A.
FTB Experience Level (1-10):6
Why are you interested in joining our server: this is the first server i have found that looks like a well organized community
Will you join the Teamspeak server? sure
What can you bring to the server? i am fairly experienced with bees and red power
Post a picture of something you’ve created. i've never really built any thing that looks to good more about functionality but i will try to change that on this server.

NightHunter13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NightHunter13
Age 21
Country/ Location California/ U.S
FTB Experience(1-10): 9-10 My level might be around a 8 since I haven't played in a very long while. 6 months atleast.
Do you have a mic? Yes.
Will you join the Teamspeak server? Sure; however, I don't like talking to strangers who I feel uncomfortable with or just want to listen what's up.
What can you bring to the server? Friendly help along with Creative builds/buildings
Post picture of something you've created. I don't have any atm. I will show you builds I do if I join the server.

Wongger

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Wongger
Country / Location: Ontario, Canada
Why are you interested in joining our server: Looking for a small friendly community
Will you join the Teamspeak server? For sure,
What can you bring to the server? I am very knowledgeable about the forestry mod, and I am a pretty creative builder
Post a picture of something you’ve created.
xm8qhy.png

Juhrom

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Juhrom
Country / Location: Netherlands
Why are you interested in joining our server: I like playing with other people and i think this is good small community
Do you have a microphone: Nope
Will you join the Teamspeak server? Probably
What can you bring to the server? A lot of experience from 1,5 years of FTB

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: English_88
Country / Location: Ontario Canada
Why are you interested in joining our server: Returning from a break your server sounds like a solid one.
Do you have a microphone: I do
Will you join the Teamspeak server?: I will
What can you bring to the server?: I have some exp with most of the mods, and im a huge community guy
Post a picture of something you’ve created: Dont have any lol

Grove

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Groveham
Country / Location: UK
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 8 - I know most of the mods but I'm new to Ultimate
Why are you interested in joining our server: I'm looking for a good place play Ultimate and yours seems to fit the bill, I accept the rules and the banned items
Do you have a microphone: Nope
Will you join the Teamspeak server? No but I have skype and don't mind joining any chats on that?
What can you bring to the server? I'll help others when I can and I'm a fair player. I'll also try to build some awesomely complex machines.
Post a picture of something you’ve created. I don't currently have any screenshots, I'm on a new PC so I've only just installed FTB and I'm looking for a new good server to join