Essense Berries

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
What are they and what do they do... other than taste like creeper lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1375969728][/DOUBLEPOST]oh jeez, they are growable eatible xp bottles? woah..

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
yep! nice change from silver oreberries, huh. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375969993][/DOUBLEPOST]I haven't figured out what the essence crystals do though, if anything yet.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
I'll have to check that out...

speaking of xp... is there anyway of storing your own xp? I know jar brains collect and store unclaimed xp orbs... But is there anything in ftb that can store your own xp?

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
I'll have to check that out...

speaking of xp... is there anyway of storing your own xp? I know jar brains collect and store unclaimed xp orbs... But is there anything in ftb that can store your own xp?
Experience tome from dartcraft. Or xp absorber from mfr.

whythisname

Jul 29, 2019
I asked mDiyo recently why Silver berries got replaced with Essence berries and if there is any planned use for Essence berries (considering XP is useless for TiC itself) and this is what she said:

"Essence has a planned use: Golems. Silver nuggets were supposed to be trade fodder for villagers, but they didn't work with the ore dictionary."

So in the future Essence berries might have different and/or more functions than just being growable XP.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
I tested out the extractor and the straw... pretty cool, seems to be alittle lost in the translation during drinking it back with the straw... hopefully it is 1 for 1 went sent through the automated enchanters...[DOUBLEPOST=1375973045][/DOUBLEPOST]
I tested out the extractor and the straw... pretty cool, seems to be alittle lost in the translation during drinking it back with the straw... hopefully it is 1 for 1 went sent through the automated enchanters...
for 6 buckets of levels I only got 4 levels of experience using the straw.

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm I didn't know it worked like that, but I like the experience tome better anyway.