FTB and Flans mod problem

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if i have done something wrong or not but i cant seem to craft the biplane at all...and probably not any other plane for all i know im playing in survival mode atm. I gathered all the mats together and followed th emost recent vid i could find with building step by step and it just flat out doesnt work.... i cxan spawn them in just fine in creative mode but cant seem to craft worth a damn.... im trying to get this to work with unleashed... is it compatible or am i doing sometihng wrong that im unaware of? please help guys i been messing with theis for hours and hours :/ scouring the internet and everything else....u guys are my only hope.....

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
i have been using the small plane crafting table is that not the same tihng?

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
i have been using the small plane crafting table is that not the same tihng?

guessing it is as i dont got any other option other then large plane crafting table and i know im not lookin for that....any more suggs guys?

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
it could be a config problem because whenni added flans i needed to tinker a bit with the configs.

i had to assign those "small plane creator" boxes and what not a new item id number otherwise it wouldnt load at all in the game...think the item id numbers were to high or sometihng im not sure, i cant seem to craft much of anything atm.. works fine if i spawn it in tho :/ what do u suggest i do to get this to work?

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
i had to assign those "small plane creator" boxes and what not a new item id number otherwise it wouldnt load at all in the game...think the item id numbers were to high or sometihng im not sure, i cant seem to craft much of anything atm.. works fine if i spawn it in tho :/ what do u suggest i do to get this to work?
I'm sorry, but i can't understand what you said.

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
ok...let me reprase somehow lol, you know the crafting tables used for creating the planes, vehicles and such? well i had to give them a different item id other then what they were automatically given because the game wouldnt load at all until i done that. their original code was sometihng like 20134 or something or other... i changed it to 800 instead, so i dont know if that is causing some kinda mess up or something. I know one thing tho......i still cant craft that bloody biplane lol

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
ok...let me reprase somehow lol, you know the crafting tables used for creating the planes, vehicles and such? well i had to give them a different item id other then what they were automatically given because the game wouldnt load at all until i done that. their original code was sometihng like 20134 or something or other... i changed it to 800 instead, so i dont know if that is causing some kinda mess up or something. I know one thing tho......i still cant craft that bloody biplane lol
First of all, the id (not code) can't be higher than 4,000 something.
second of all, changing a block id would never cause something like this to happen.
third, you haven't even told us how you are crafting them. No screenshots, no anything.

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
firstly...i knew that bout the id number hence why i changed it down to 800's,
second: im crafting them by using the small planes crafter or whatever the hell its called not the nomral crafting table, but the table that it requires///small planes assembler or something not sure of th ename at this time but u know what im talkin bout. is the biplane not craftable or? i havnt tried to make other planes yet, dont got the mats atm...playing on survival mode :)

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
thats what was happening until i changed it down to the 800's range, now it works just fine i just cant craft anything...well least not the biplane...so ill ask again...is that even craftable or no?

FrankieTheSnake

Jul 29, 2019
It is craftable in a small plane crafter thingy (I suggest look up the pattern for it because some planes are hard to make)

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
i tried the most recent crafting from a youtube vid.... followed it exactly... didnt work :/

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
First off, what modpack are you using? Is the biplane present in the NEI menu? Do you have a log as you load up the modpack?

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
First off, what modpack are you using? Is the biplane present in the NEI menu? Do you have a log as you load up the modpack?

hey there, thanks so much for replying, im currently using the unleashed mod pack, the biplane pieces does show up in the NEI yeah, but not the plane as a whole, however that being said, all the other planes does show up as a hole. I can spawn them in if i was in creative mode but dont ithnk i can spawn the biplane in as its just in pieces in the nei, Tail, cockpit, wings, etc.