New Mod Packs ***Released***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaoSs

Jul 29, 2019
not sure why they disabled mods client side too,some of them are mp only.ok. but the rest?... if you enable a mod on server every player needs to manually edit modpack and hit the enable button. most of them are not that smart... i'm not happy with this option!!!!!!! they expect all things to work out of the box
seems the unleashed version is on a leash

Jerx99

Jul 29, 2019
not sure why they disabled mods client side too,some of them are mp only.ok. but the rest?... if you enable a mod on server every player needs to manually edit modpack and hit the enable button. most of them are not that smart... i'm not happy with this option!!!!!!! they expect all things to work out of the box

"Most of them are not that smart"... I hope you're joking

Riuga

Jul 29, 2019

They (Xeno, PC, ect.) are disabled because they are OP. And I fully agree with the FTB team's judgement of those mods.

BoP you can complain about.

vasouv

Jul 29, 2019
Really sorry if this has been answered before but I've been out of the FTB loop for quite some time now. Is there any news on the Magic World 2 pack?

Stilleraben

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to be a bother, but could the devs also ADD gregtech to the unleashed, but have it disabled, i'd often like to play with gregtech, but the unhinged is designed to be hardcore and makes me miss all the other fun OP mods that aren't in that pack.

Lykeuhfox

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to be a bother, but could the devs also ADD gregtech to the unleashed, but have it disabled, i'd often like to play with gregtech, but the unhinged is designed to be hardcore and makes me miss all the other fun OP mods that aren't in that pack.

I doubt it man. They'd probably have to get permission from Greg and MDiyo

Stilleraben

Jul 29, 2019
I doubt it man. They'd probably have to get permission from Greg and MDiyo

Oh ya, forgot about that ordeal, well it was just a suggestion. I like the Ultimate Pack, and adding GT to the unleashed woulda made it similiar and more fun for me if i could enable GT

Albeleo

Jul 29, 2019
Oh ya, forgot about that ordeal, well it was just a suggestion. I like the Ultimate Pack, and adding GT to the unleashed woulda made it similiar and more fun for me if i could enable GT

You can still enable GT, but you will have to do it manually. I believe there have been a few forum posts about how to do it and resolve things like ID conflicts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

DarkWasp

Jul 29, 2019
You can still enable GT, but you will have to do it manually. I believe there have been a few forum posts about how to do it and resolve things like ID conflicts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Would doing so (running GT on a server with TC) still cause the server and/or client to crash?

Toreishii

Jul 29, 2019

I run gregtech on Unleashed, there's a forum post that has a preconfigured config file to ensure compatibility. I realised after playing unleashed without GT that it's almost like creative mode, I also like extra processing of ore dusts and stuff. It feels more industrialised.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Absolutely none of the forum threads regarding adding GregTech to Unleashed are approved by FTB Staff.
If you have issues with this setup, you will not receive 'official' help.

Jaeden

Jul 29, 2019
This may be a Noobish kind of thing to ask.. But I thought the new Direwolf20 pack was to be fully released already? Why cant i find it on the launcher?

alexschrod

Jul 29, 2019
After upgrading to the latest version of the Direwolf20, I get this error when launching:

"Slot 254 is already occupied by biomesoplenty.blocks.BlockBOPGeneric@7b00fc9f when adding codechicken.enderstorage.common.BlockEnderStorage@7dc969cf"

(Full error report)

Is there any way I could "downgrade" back to the previous version of the pack until this has been resolved?

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
After upgrading to the latest version of the Direwolf20, I get this error when launching:

"Slot 254 is already occupied by biomesoplenty.blocks.BlockBOPGeneric@7b00fc9f when adding codechicken.enderstorage.common.BlockEnderStorage@7dc969cf"

(Full error report)

Is there any way I could "downgrade" back to the previous version of the pack until this has been resolved?
Wrong thread mate. go have a look in the here

Reactions: alexschrod

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
um, after i update to Unleashed 1.1.2 i found some weird thing. when i broke berries, not the one that you can right click in it. but the berry that looks like a grass, i forgot what it is called. when i broke that thing it gives me Energy Flow Circuit instead of giving me berry, what happened here? is this bug? or just me messing up something?

EricBuist

I noticed that RedPower and XyCraft are missing from the new mod pack. I would like to migrate my world from FTB Ultimate to FTB Unleashed and am worried about what will happen because of missing mods. Will items and blocks from missing mods just disappear or will this prevent the map from loading? Any way to convert the map with some tool removing missing items/blocks?

Lack of GregTech does not bother me at all. GT was a pain for me anyway and I had to reconfigure it many many times since it prevents one from building some machines or at least makes it very long. Lack of RedPower is problematic because I was using it for my sorting system. BuildCraft-based sorting is unreliable, causing items to spit on the floor, and a BC sorting system is quite cumbersome with pipes going in all directions from diamond pipes. I explored applied energistics, but it just crashes the game in FTB Ultimate. Is it better in FTB Unleased?

No XyCraft means no tanks. Maybe BuildCraft tanks would work, although they are smaller, I could try. I didn't like Railcraft's Iron Tanks: too complicated to make, no way to remember the parts needed and no documentation about the constraints on the layout, you have to refer to YouTube videos.

Is there any future plan to get RedPower and XyCraft back?

Besides of this, the packs seem great and look forward to play them.

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed that RedPower and XyCraft are missing from the new mod pack. I would like to migrate my world from FTB Ultimate to FTB Unleashed and am worried about what will happen because of missing mods. Will items and blocks from missing mods just disappear or will this prevent the map from loading? Any way to convert the map with some tool removing missing items/blocks?

Lack of GregTech does not bother me at all. GT was a pain for me anyway and I had to reconfigure it many many times since it prevents one from building some machines or at least makes it very long. Lack of RedPower is problematic because I was using it for my sorting system. BuildCraft-based sorting is unreliable, causing items to spit on the floor, and a BC sorting system is quite cumbersome with pipes going in all directions from diamond pipes. I explored applied energistics, but it just crashes the game in FTB Ultimate. Is it better in FTB Unleased?

No XyCraft means no tanks. Maybe BuildCraft tanks would work, although they are smaller, I could try. I didn't like Railcraft's Iron Tanks: too complicated to make, no way to remember the parts needed and no documentation about the constraints on the layout, you have to refer to YouTube videos.

Is there any future plan to get RedPower and XyCraft back?

Besides of this, the packs seem great and look forward to play them.
Wow. No Redpower for a long time. No XYcraft until 1.6. Which won't be for a few more months. If you don't think you can make it I would have a world reset. Applied energistics is a lot better in 1.5. Other mods are in the works for replacing Redpower. For tanks. Railcraft tanks are the way to go, and when you hover over them a tooltip shows all the possible layouts. Hope I helped. Like?

Reactions: CovertJaguar
Status
Not open for further replies.