Biomes-O-Plenty on Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurauder

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I say Biomes-O-Plenty, but my problem/question really deals with any disabled mod. Basically, I like having all the extra biomes, but it seems that B-O-P is automatically disabled in Unleashed/DW20, so I have to Enable it every time there's an update. Now, this is a simple task to do, and it really doesn't take too long, but I'm more worried about forgetting to enable it after an update, going into my world, and then having it bug out due to BOP being disabled. Do I simply have to deal with remembering to enable it every update, or is there some way to stop it disabling every time.

TLDR: How do I stop a mod from being Disabled by default, besides enabling it after every update(Which seems to reset it back to default/disabled)?

Kehaan

Jul 29, 2019
Did you also get the ID 22162 ID Missmatching? One of my BoP biomes changed from the really green color, to the normal color biome... Atleast i have automatic backups, so could quickly rollback the server.

Maurauder

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, I'm only playing single-player, not a server, and nothing bad has happened yet as I haven't entered a BOP world with BOP disabled yet, but I'd rather prevent future problems, if possible.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Well, I say Biomes-O-Plenty, but my problem/question really deals with any disabled mod. Basically, I like having all the extra biomes, but it seems that B-O-P is automatically disabled in Unleashed/DW20, so I have to Enable it every time there's an update. Now, this is a simple task to do, and it really doesn't take too long, but I'm more worried about forgetting to enable it after an update, going into my world, and then having it bug out due to BOP being disabled. Do I simply have to deal with remembering to enable it every update, or is there some way to stop it disabling every time.

TLDR: How do I stop a mod from being Disabled by default, besides enabling it after every update(Which seems to reset it back to default/disabled)?

Nothing much you can do and unfortunately I forgot to enable it and my nether looks different now.

Kehaan

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing much you can do and unfortunately I forgot to enable it and my nether looks different now.

You can use MCEdit, go in the Nether Dimension. Delete all the chunks, and next time you enter, it will generete new chunks.

From Kehaan

Status
Not open for further replies.