FTB Unleashed Xray?

Turdelz

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo! I dont normaly use xray but this time i need it desperatly. So on to the question, Is there any xray mod for unleashed since the normal ftb xray dont work un unleashed?

Turdelz

Jul 29, 2019
Thats for normal minecraft, im trying to see feed the beast stuff. There is xray for ftb ultimate and other modpacks that works but they dont work with unleashed.

Neoxon

Jul 29, 2019
Why would u x-ray in a game that require u to go mining resource then eventually u can get get automated mining by turtle or quarry? It ruin the game.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

Turdelz

Jul 29, 2019
As i said i dont usually use xray because as you said it detroys the game. Im not using this to play normal.

Lord Wumbo

Jul 29, 2019
With most x-ray mods, you should be able to set which blocks you can see and can't see. Put on X-ray mod, set it so you can see FTB ores.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Enough with the argumentative posts, folks. If you have nothing to contribute other than picking fights with other posters, don't reply.

(Arguing posts are deleted for those missing them.)

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Else perhaps you could use a point x-ray?

There's two ways of doing it, one is to stand in a hole and flick a lever to make pistons push glowstone blocks into you. You can now see through the ground showing up cave systems and the like (Doesn't show ores inbetween you and the caves however)

Another good way of doing it is to create a small loop of tracks and have glowstone blocks above it except for two sections of the track where you hop on the minecart, as long as the glowstone is flush with a wall as well, this works very nicely to have an almost 360 degree view. Once again mainly shows up cave systems instead of ores.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
May I ask, for the sake of fully understanding what you need, why you need an xray mod?
Is it for moderation purposes? What kind?
To find a certain ore? Which?

EDIT: Also - Sorry for the abrasive post previously.[DOUBLEPOST=1375484897][/DOUBLEPOST]I just did a quick search and found this.
Note: I don't know what this is; how it works; how credible it is. Download/Virus-Scan/Use at your discretion.

Screenshot:
unukhID.png

Reactions: PeggleFrank

THE V01D

Jul 29, 2019
May I ask, for the sake of fully understanding what you need, why you need an xray mod?
Is it for moderation purposes? What kind?
To find a certain ore? Which?

EDIT: Also - Sorry for the abrasive post previously.[DOUBLEPOST=1375484897][/DOUBLEPOST]I just did a quick search and found this.
Note: I don't know what this is; how it works; how credible it is. Download/Virus-Scan/Use at your discretion.

Screenshot:
unukhID.png

That client was intended for FTB Ultimate [1.4.7] - Here's the updated version for 1.5.2, FTB Unleashed/Unhinged: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecraft-hacks/714551-iridium-client-1-5-2-big-dig-ftb-unhindged-ftb-unleashed-1-5-2-modpacks.html

~THEV01D