What is this structure and how do I get in it.

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
So I was looking around in the twilight forest and I found this structure on a ravine. Here is the pic:

I've been researching this structure but didn't find any answers so what is this structure and how to get in?

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
It's a "Lost Hall of the Knights". Not sure how to get inside, though. Have you tried looking at a Magic Map to see if it'll point towards the entrance?

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
It's a "Lost Hall of the Knights". Not sure how to get inside, though. Have you tried looking at a Magic Map to see if it'll point towards the entrance?
Dang it, My friends throw away that magic map that I used (He was a troll) so I'm just gonna look around this and I'll find the entrance. ok

Rhodan

Jul 29, 2019
The entrance will most likely be in the nearest Dark Forest. It looks like some ruined tunnels.

BrightOne

Jul 29, 2019
In my world the entrance was located in some ruins on the surface near those blocks. If you see a block called a "trophy pedestal" with images of the boss mobs on it you'll know you've found it. From what I understand you need to place one of the boss trophies on it to get inside. I didn't have any trophies at the time to try out.

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
In my world the entrance was located in some ruins on the surface near those blocks. If you see a block called a "trophy pedestal" with images of the boss mobs on it you'll know you've found it. From what I understand you need to place one of the boss trophies on it to get inside. I didn't have any trophies at the time to try out.
Thanks man, I found the entrance and the pedestal but I'm really scared right now but thanks :D