[Request] FTB Unleashed For Soartex

Manpreet

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if anyone could make Soartex for the new Ftb Unleashed pack, and I was wondering if i could just use one of there premade ones. If so which one!

Thanks,
Manpreet

Revamp1984

Jul 29, 2019
(Link redacted: Soartex/Soartex fanver does not allow public redistribution of their pack. Here's a link to their policy, view under the License spoiler. You are still free to provide the link in private conversations, however, just not in a public forum post --Vauthil)

always updated

Basicly what ive done here is download the original Soartex.zip, its the biggest file I could find from them, so im assuming it has the best / most packs pre-installed.
Then there is the Soartex updates / patcher that checks and patches it (I run this daily)
So as far as im aware, this is always up to date :)

Meekels

Jul 29, 2019
(Link redacted: Soartex/Soartex fanver does not allow public redistribution of their pack. Here's a link to their policy, view under the License spoiler. You are still free to provide the link in private conversations, however, just not in a public forum post --Vauthil)

always updated

Basicly what ive done here is download the original Soartex.zip, its the biggest file I could find from them, so im assuming it has the best / most packs pre-installed.
Then there is the Soartex updates / patcher that checks and patches it (I run this daily)
So as far as im aware, this is always up to date :)

thanks for the link revamp but my MC client seems to crash everytime i try to switch it to the texture pack, has this been happening to you aswell?

Revamp1984

Jul 29, 2019
nope, for me it just loads up fine, the 1st time it does take awefull long to load after you select the texture pack ( before you click done) could you be mistaking this long load for a freeze / crash?

Revamp1984

Jul 29, 2019
Are you guys sure you are using the right pack? I'm still running mine, and I've got no issues at all