Whitelist Server | Feed The Narwhal | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist 24/7 | 24 Slots | 14+ (Mature) | Survival |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheRussianNarwal

Jul 29, 2019
---- Welcome To Feed The Narwhal! ----
Why my server not the rest you ask. Well to be honest there’s not that much besides No banned items friendly staff and a small community. Like I remember before I got my server it was terrible, hopping from server to server just to find out it’s super laggy or the staff are Mean and ignorant. I’m not going to say my servers the best or anything but if you want a good time and you want to have some unique experiences come play on Feed The Narwhal.

3247129.jpg

(Picture is temporary)

Rules:

1. NO Killing people for no reason.
2. NO Stealing.
3. NO Greifing.
4. NO Big Auto Mines in the over world make a digger world.
5. NO Excessively making Mystcraft ages. (For example making 300 just for a pretty mountain)
6. NO Racism or offensive comments.( No policy on swearing but don’t spam it or anything) .

Application Rules:

IGN:
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):
Why should i add you?
What are you good at?
What are you like (For example personality)?
Country/State:
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?

Banned items:
None yet

Server Info
Server IP:198.15.91.26:47395
The server is running on the FTB Unleashed (v1.0.3) Minecraft Version 1.5.2
It has Biomes o’ Plenty and Reliquary enabled

Tutorial:
Once you have downloaded FTB Click the “Private Packs” button under the texture packs tab on the top right of your launcher. Then Type this in there without the quotes. “FTBUnleashed”. Then at the bottom of your modpacks list should be FTB Unleashed. YAY your half way there! Ok now click on FTB Unleashed and then click launch. Once you reach the Minecraft’s main menu click exit game. Now open the launcher again and click on FTB Unleashed again and Right under the modpacks tab there is a button called edit modpack click it. Now on the right it should say disabled mods you want to click on Biomes o’ Plenty and Reliquary and enable them. And then launch FTB Unleashed. your done now come play!

Pictures:
These are just some pictures of the area around spawn.

2.jpg

Mystic Forest Right Next to spawn!
3.jpg

Nice Ocean/River Thingy
4.jpg

A Tropical Forest biome next to spawn Too!
5.jpg

The Lovely Spawn Village.
1.jpg

The Spawn Village again.
Ideas:

I think it would be cool if we all lived in the spawn village for a while or in the close vicinity at least for a bit. And then after that we can go do our own thing.

It would also be cool if we had like a Mystcraft nexus in the nether or something and we all had books going to our houses/bases.

That’s all the ideas I got if you have any more post them along with your application below.

I think that’s it. Any questions and ideas should be posted below and don’t forget to post an application to get whitelisted. Happy Crafting!

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    1,015 KB · Views: 66

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bluebull12
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):bluebull121
Are you new to FTB or a veteran:not really played for 30/40 days now
Why should i add you:because i am a trustworthy person and i like to meet new people
What are you good at:thumcraft/buildcraft/irl/football rugby.
What are you like (For example personality):i am just a nice outgoing person
Country/State:Uk
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why:No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why:Xray/Stop Time ;)
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB:no hope this dose not make me bad :(

Mrknowitall

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mrknowitall94441
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):kkmo50
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? ive been playing for about a year so take that as you will =)
Why should i add you? you should add me because i think i will be a good adition to the server making it more fun and ejoyable =)
What are you good at? i think i good at ic2 and biuldcraft
What are you like (For example personality)? I think im kind and smart and have a funny personality
Country/State:Massachusetts

Mrknowitall

Jul 29, 2019
Well i am British so i been on at like 8 tomorrow so i will have a head start and then when you get on we can team i prob have a home going because its 00:12 now
so yer
It's 7:14 pm or i think 19:15 so i will be on for a while prob till like 3 in the morning so i hope we get on by then =)

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
Owner:I think it would be cool if we all lived in the spawn village for a while or in the close vicinity at least for a bit. And then after that we can go do our own thing.
It would also be cool if we had like a Mystcraft nexus in the nether or something and we all had books going to our houses/bases.
bbluebull12: Good Plan Lets Do it :D

MrBrixican

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MrBrixican
Skype Name:
Are you new to FTB or a veteran?: Veteran of a Long War
Why should i add you?: I bring a highly technical vibe to any server I join.
What are you good at?: Making machines to do everything for me.
What are you like (For example personality)?: Funny, Technical
Country/State:United States, Texas
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: No, never banned.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why?: The ability to stop time and move.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?: No, not a youtuber.

thesecondpancake

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:thesecondpancake

Skype Name:

Are you new to FTB or are you a veteran? I'm a veteran

Why should I add you? I bring a Creative aspect to minecraft.

What are you good at? making things look good and and do stuff.

What are you like? funny and creative

Country/State: US,TX

Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No.

if you could have any superpower what would it be and why? I wish I could fly.

Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No.

Keithmj89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Keithmj89
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? New to this pack, but I've been playing FTB for a while and before it Technic
Why should i add you? I'm looking for a community that I'd be able to add to and grow with.
What are you good at? Being nice and learning, but I'm average with building (doesn't always look great, I'll take tips though)
What are you like (For example personality)? I'm reasonable and I like to share/help.
Country/State: United States, Colorado
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Time reversal for 5 seconds in order to fix big issues but not be able to fix things if I didn't have foresight.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Not yet, but I'd like to be.

kr990

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kr990
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I guess a veteran, I've been playing it for about 9 months so far.
Why should i add you? I'm just looking for a nice server with a good community.
What are you good at? I'm a bit of a jack of all trades with FTB, I know a bit of everything in it.
What are you like (For example personality)? I'm kind, pretty laid back and like to help out when I can.
Country/State: Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I guess time travel so i can travel to the future and find out winning lottery numbers and get rich :p
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No, but I might.

TheRussianNarwal

Jul 29, 2019
Well Hello everybody i had to go golfing but im back now and it should not be long until i get you guys on the whitelist

Wow more people then i thought

Blue_raven

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BlueRaven

Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Don't have skype.

Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I'm a veteran, I've been playing for quite a while - however I haven't played in a few months, so there's a bunch of new stuff that I don't know about.

Why should i add you? I'm good at minecraft, and I'm fun to play with.

What are you good at? Not any one thing in particular, I'm pretty good at everything.

What are you like (For example personality)? I'm mature and quick to help when people need it.

Country/State: US/WV

Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: No.

If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I dunno, I guess I would fly.

Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I have a youtube account, however I don't upload videos on it. I used to upload videos but that was about a year ago and they're not for minecraft.