Ihave just been checking the Jaded Bee

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
The halo & horns animation is funny & cute, we need another way to get it tho..must be placed by Jaded seems to limit its usage just a tad.

I know the Indgo bee produces the same combs but I just want the bee :)

Reactions: whizzball1

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
The halo & horns animation is funny & cute, we need another way to get it tho..must be placed by Jaded seems to limit its usage just a tad.

I know the Indgo bee produces the same combs but I just want the bee :)

Cheat it in.
Just don't use it.

Reactions: dgdas9

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Cheat it in.
Just don't use it.
lol but nah I must get my bees legal or not at all, & yeah gotta catch em all, the nerf of uranium is not helping, but working around it atm with logic (no really logical & lateral thinking, stop laughing) & cloners, try to use dna as little as I can get away with.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I thought there was a way (though very complicated) to get the jaded bee.
if there is I have not found it yet, the only info I found so far is a ref in a DW forgecraft ep & this http://mc.nessirojgaming.eu/bees/index.php?title=Jaded_Bee

{{Bee| name = Jaded
| latin = Eftebeapis jadeca
| disc = Binnie
| branch = Beastly
| desc = I bred all the bees and all I got <br/>is some bloody purple dye!
| prod-1 = Honey Comb
| time-1 = 30
| prod-s = Pollen
| time-s = 20
| prod-s2 = Indigo Comb
| time-s2 = 15
}}

===Default Attributes===
{{Attributes| speed = Slower
| life = Normal
| fert = 4
| pollin = Maximum
| terr = 15x13x15
| effect = Beatific
}}

Maybe that lovely, beautiful, witty, sexy, charming woman her self can comment, oh did I mention stunningly attractive too :), will that do or more groveling required, yeah I am married so know how it works..

Larroke

Jul 29, 2019
It is true the Jaded can only be had via a apiary or alveary placed by jaded (owner = Jadedcat). You can offline log a toon in with her name and accomplish it if you control the server settings though... its still not legit.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I think it was just something cool for Jaded to add. She practically made bees, I think she deserves a little something for that.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
maybe they need to add some sort of quest to get the jaded bee.
like having a group of villagers, with atleast 1 beekeeper, together around an apiary and start killing the villagers and the beekeeper would feel so threatened it'd set the apiary as an apiary owned by jaded

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
like having a group of villagers, with atleast 1 beekeeper, together around an apiary and start killing the villagers and the beekeeper would feel so threatened it'd set the apiary as an apiary owned by jaded
And you get soylent green as a by-product.

Reactions: Riuga

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019

What about being able to trade with a villager for the Holy Apiary of Jadedcat, rather than trying to threaten a villager lol.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I think it was just something cool for Jaded to add. She practically made bees, I think she deserves a little something for that.
I beleave it was for completing the task she was set on the old forgcraft server IE for getting every bee species serum, this was back when extra bees had justed added a lot more species & TC bees where just added, so was a big task that she completed in short order.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
If you want a ceremony to unlock an item try Activating a division sigil from Extra Utilities... And wear your best armor IJS.
;):p

yea, I know about that one. luckily you can silk touch it and it can spread, so you only need 1 block

Reactions: RedBoss

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I believe its possible to edit the NBT data of an apiary to make it look like it was placed by Jaded.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe that lovely, beautiful, witty, sexy, charming woman her self can comment, oh did I mention stunningly attractive too :), will that do or more groveling required, yeah I am married so know how it works..
oh.

Ftb: favoritism.

Sent from my homophone using metaphorical circuit boards