Wollay's Cube World

Naddox

Jul 29, 2019
The shop open only for a little while yesterday and very few people actually got their hands on it before their servers crashed from overflow, did anyone manage to snag this game? How many of you are looking forward to playing it?

slartie

Jul 29, 2019
I heard about it opening far too late, to be able to get my mitts on a key. Hopefully he'll open the shop again soon. It looks amazingly entertaining.

Ranulios

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to buy it too, but right now they dont let you create an account, because of server maintenance. Well maybe later :)

Naddox

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to buy it too, but right now they dont let you create an account, because of server maintenance. Well maybe later :)

Thats too bad, its pretty fun but gets dull quick if you're not playing with someone else.

Tabu

Jul 29, 2019
Still don't understand the appeal of this game... It's fighting system is worse than MC and that makes up 90% of the game... I bought it on a recommendation and I regret it.

Mero

Jul 29, 2019
Still don't understand the appeal of this game... It's fighting system is worse than MC and that makes up 90% of the game... I bought it on a recommendation and I regret it.

Isn't it still in Alpha?

I was under the impression it is far from finished.

MJRamon

Jul 29, 2019
All this crap with shop being offline and such just canceled my desire to buy. Too unprofessional, too few people in team, too unresponsive to community, too slow.
My apologies to developers, but I am telling what is really going on from customer's side.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
All this crap with shop being offline and such just canceled my desire to buy. Too unprofessional, too few people in team, too unresponsive to community, too slow.
My apologies to developers, but I am telling what is really going on from customer's side.

Yeah becase you know No small time game made by a handful of people released in a alpha state for a discounted price ever made it anywhere.

Oh other then Minecraft which for a few years was one guy and its alpha buid had even less to do. Oh and even the minecraft site/store had been DDOS a few times in the early days. How quicly we forgot those indev and alpha days of MC.

MJRamon

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah becase you know No small time game made by a handful of people released in a alpha state for a discounted price ever made it anywhere.

Oh other then Minecraft which for a few years was one guy and its alpha buid had even less to do. Oh and even the minecraft site/store had been DDOS a few times in the early days. How quicly we forgot those indev and alpha days of MC.

Tough times. Tough times.