Texture pack suggestion (OCD by Disco based)

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
I already have started work on it.

Done
Portal Gun
Advanced Machines
Advanced SolarPanels
Buildcraft
Computercraft
Enderstorage
Extra Bees
Extra Biomes
Forestry
Factorization (90% done will be release later this week)
IC2 Neclear Control
IC2
IronChest
Mystcraft
Railcraft

Still to do
Twilight Forest
Thermal Expansion
Steves Carts
Gregtechmod
Modular Force Field system
Gravi Suit

RP2 and EE3 will also be done when they are released (I know EE3 has been released but not working on it until out of pre release phase as textures could get added changed every 5 mins with it)
You work fast, though I know the ocd pack is fairly simple

wemja

Jul 29, 2019
I've been using OCD disco's texture pack since the earliest time, and even used it on ****it when the addon for it came out. I find it to be pleasing to the mind and eyes. I even thought about creating an FTB OCD pack myself, but my skills in graphics are not enough for that, so I'm just sharing this idea of mine with hopefully more talented people that may make this a reality. What do you guys think?
i am working on it right now i will publish it asap. if disco aproves aproves ofcourse :)

k2b6s9j

Jul 29, 2019
the Autumn Woods:
2012-12-01_00.25.20.png

The Explosives
2012-12-01_17.56.34.png

I am such a tease...

I'm not going to release any patches until I receive permission from Disco to modify and redistribute his stuff, but... here a picture to hold you until then.

Done so far:
  • BuildCraft
  • IronChests
  • ExtraBiomesXL
  • IC2 (bits)

Reactions: Stellastronza

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
~Pictures~

I am such a tease...

I'm not going to release any patches until I receive permission from Disco to modify and redistribute his stuff, but... here a picture to hold you until then.

Done so far:
  • BuildCraft
  • IronChests
  • ExtraBiomesXL
  • IC2 (bits)

When was the last time you asked him?

k2b6s9j

Jul 29, 2019
When was the last time you asked him?

The 2nd. I'm thinking that if he doesn't respond by Friday I'll release some of the patches as their own forum on the Minecraft forum. I've added a bit more than mod blocks to oCd...

k2b6s9j

Jul 29, 2019
What do you guys think about the pictures I have posted of the patches I have made? I'm trying to get an overall opinion before this Friday.

Also, I'm thinking about putting it all on Github under Creative Commons. Thoughts?

PStyles

Jul 29, 2019
What do you guys think about the pictures I have posted of the patches I have made? I'm trying to get an overall opinion before this Friday.

Also, I'm thinking about putting it all on Github under Creative Commons. Thoughts?

They looks great so far, can't wait for more pics/a release!

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019

Looks good so far, I want to use this texture pack so bad

k2b6s9j

Jul 29, 2019
Alright guys the time has come to release has has been made. And you programmers out there are going to love my distribution solution! Github! Every mod/patch has its own branch allowing you to fork it and create your own version of the texture pack. This also allows you to get new textures seamlessly.

The repository: https://github.com/k2b6s9j/oCd-Texture-Pack-Patches

As the night goes on I will commit more of the textures and made a forum post on MinecraftForums. By the end of the weekend expect a tutorial on how I best recommend using this.

Feel Free to make Issues in the repo!
Feel Free to post Screenshots! I'd love to see what everyone is making with the textures.

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
Alright guys the time has come to release has has been made. And you programmers out there are going to love my distribution solution! Github! Every mod/patch has its own branch allowing you to fork it and create your own version of the texture pack. This also allows you to get new textures seamlessly.

The repository: https://github.com/k2b6s9j/oCd-Texture-Pack-Patches

As the night goes on I will commit more of the textures and made a forum post on MinecraftForums. By the end of the weekend expect a tutorial on how I best recommend using this.

Feel Free to make Issues in the repo!
Feel Free to post Screenshots! I'd love to see what everyone is making with the textures.
Are you just dong the main 1.4.2 mod-pack, or are you planning to do other official FTB mod-packs(ie: magic world)?

k2b6s9j

Jul 29, 2019
Are you just dong the main 1.4.2 mod-pack, or are you planning to do other official FTB mod-packs(ie: magic world)?
I am planning to do everything I can! You looked at the repo you would see that I have began finishing where Disco left off. That is what the "vanilla" branch is. I even have plans to do Better than Wolves textures.

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
I am planning to do everything I can! You looked at the repo you would see that I have began finishing where Disco left off. That is what the "vanilla" branch is. I even have plans to do Better than Wolves textures.
I noticed that you haven't done anything for the last three days. Are you just taking a break, or did something come up?

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
You, Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. I salute you.

k2b6s9j

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed that you haven't done anything for the last three days. Are you just taking a break, or did something come up?

Nothing came up, just school. Thank you for the worry though. I will have more posted over the weeksends, and every once in a while when school isn't totally crazy.

You, Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. I salute you.

Thank you! I couldn't possibly do everything I want to on my own, though. Which is why I put this on github. It is also why I am trying to get permission to adaptions that over people have mod for oCd and put them in this repository.

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you! I couldn't possibly do everything I want to on my own, though. Which is why I put this on github. It is also why I am trying to get permission to adaptions that over people have mod for oCd and put them in this repository.[/quote]
I don't know how to contribute on Github, can you tell me?