Redstone Logic Gates v1 [Computercraft][9 Gates][More Planned]

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
only 1 thing as you can do it plzz make it cliclebul its not that hard and a propper menu on start whit all the gates that will be good to and a simple menu is not that hard:p

well the point of this gate is that it is not expensive, the clickable aspect is only available on an advanced computer which I think requires gold. I may add it but it would defeat the purpose.

Also a menu is actually quite hard to create in a normal computer because of the limited number of pixels and the dimensions that the screen is restricted to as well as not being able to click. If you've got a suggestion please don't say that its easy without actually knowing thanks :D I could probably do it but the aesthetics of the program are my least priority now, the functionality is my main priority

eningly

Jul 29, 2019
yhe oke thats true i will try to make the menu maybe look at your code and try it as i can do that whit your permission ofcourse

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
yhe oke thats true i will try to make the menu maybe look at your code and try it as i can do that whit your permission ofcourse

go ahead and modify it just dont take the rest of the code as your own okay. Right now I've got other commitments that come first so I won't be developing this for a bit but I will update it later