Question/Bug Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedSoul14

Jul 29, 2019
I was in the process or working on making quantum armor on my FTB ultimate server now after the new update there is no way to make some of the items I need like Mixed Metal Ingots I place the Refined Iron/Bronze/Tin in rolling machine and nothing comes up the machine was working fine a couple days ago when I was on before the update. Also the crafting recipe for Iridium Plates doesn't work in the crafting table like it should ?

What could be causing this did the new update change the recipes but nothing has updated the wiki or the recipe mode to reflect the changes yet ? Please help I hate having to spawn things in and delete the resources that I would of used to make them because of a bug if this is the case ?

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Tis because gregT does not like to explain his updates.
So if he does not release detailed notes about what changed, it takes a little while longer for people to figure out what he broke.

Right now, it's because he changed so very many crafting recipes to use a machine he invented called a "plate bender".

Honestly, if the server had waited to update until the pack was ready, you'd not have this problem.

Oh, and there's guides in my sig, including gregT's own wiki... if you want guides.

TL: DR Gregtech did it, greg wants you to suffer, that's why he changed it. Not a bug, the tears of others are his prime nourishment.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
I honestly think it's turning into a dislike of gregT personally and directly. The less I dislike the mod, the more it focuses on the author and how he handles, as you put it "Stuff. And things."

It's hard to maintain anything stronger then a mild distaste for a chunk of programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.