[16x] Greatwood FTB More ready for 1.5 and still have 1.4.7!

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
Could you possibly make the highlighted item you're using a little more noticeable? Right now there's just an arrow and some sprinkles.

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
I am a faithful 32x user. But I noticed the support Greatwood had on the "What is your favourite texture pack" posting, so I thought I'd give it a try. For a 16x, it is amazing. I am a fan now, and my old computer can chug along that much more easily, and still play FTB in style.
Thank you for becoming a zombie minion of this pack. Now go out and infect others and I might give you a cookie.[DOUBLEPOST=1368307759][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you possibly make the highlighted item you're using a little more noticeable? Right now there's just an arrow and some sprinkles.
I kinda agree. Because Lithiumsound dropped working on the pack we and huntingdog from the mc forums have been left to fix his pack until it's finished

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
I made a cool underline thing that looks all scratched and hand-scribbled on. Now I am wondering whether I should remove the arrow because of it.

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I didn't add it to the downloadable version, so ill put it here:
gui.png

jimmytrouser

Jul 29, 2019
Love this texture pack; it really has great character and totally changes the feel of minecraft.

However, I'm not sure about the nether textures. I like the darkness; it feels much more scarier than vanilla textures. But with this texture pack the nether feels more like something from tron (space-age even). So is there any chance of an alternative please?

I realize this is harder to do with the 1.4.7 texture packs; hence the change for 1.5.1 textures.

Any help would be well received.

Thanks again for sharing this amazing pack!

Reactions: NosePicker5555

MrDuckemy

Jul 29, 2019
The only problem I have with this pack is that the text on the buttons can be a little hard to read on top of the light buttons. Other than that, this is probably my favourite texturepack, hope you keep updating it!

Reactions: NosePicker5555

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
im up for updating whatever needs to be updated. things have just kinda slowed down alot. but what pluss?

He means the one doodad, you know, in the middle of the screen. The one that shows what you are pointing at. He feels its to big and it covers up too much?

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
He means the one doodad, you know, in the middle of the screen. The one that shows what you are pointing at. He feels its to big and it covers up too much?

oh ok. we can do that and have the changed one as an alt. couldnt hurt. i personally liked the size of it. it was kinda cool. id like to try not to edit that much of the pack itself because thats what were working off of. id like for us to make a good lava texture thogh. ive been using joli craft lava in its place

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
oh ok. we can do that and have the changed one as an alt. couldnt hurt. i personally liked the size of it. it was kinda cool. id like to try not to edit that much of the pack itself because thats what were working off of. id like for us to make a good lava texture thogh. ive been using joli craft lava in its place

Well, I sadly have no idea how the liquid animations work... But if i learnificate it i would love to help.

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I sadly have no idea how the liquid animations work... But if i learnificate it i would love to help.

its just like normal animation for 1.5 frames go up and down, and if we have just a base texture, that will do. im not looking for a completely refined product here

Thewafflier

Jul 29, 2019
you are talking about the lower left-hand corner of terrain.png right?
I think i can handle that then.
once i make a lava texture, or a water one i guess.
I would rather do water. That aquamarine flavor from default isn't cutting it for me

jkennedy1998

Jul 29, 2019
you are talking about the lower left-hand corner of terrain.png right?
I think i can handle that then.
once i make a lava texture, or a water one i guess.
I would rather do water. That aquamarine flavor from default isn't cutting it for me

ok. i like the water but it needs animation. ill tweak it later. im having a buisy weekend with piles apon piles of extra work from actual life.

AnniShadownight

Jul 29, 2019
I don't see TMI in the Sphax texture pack. It's like the texture pack is for Tekkit 1.2.5 version and I depend on TMI alot. Is there an updated version or somethin?

Attachments

• TexturePackFails.jpg
    TexturePackFails.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 144