Help! How do I empty a squeezer?!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

theCarbonite

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a bit of an issue with my squeezer on FTB now not accepting seeds to make seed oil cans after I put a honeydrop into it...

It tells me that there is "No inventory space" and that I have to empty the machine's inventory ever since I put the honeydrop in. Can someone explain how to empty the inventory so that I can get the squeezer working again or is this one to put down to experience and build another one? =D

Any help greatly appreciated!

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
You probably have honey in the squeezer now, which you have to remove first before you can process seeds for seed oil. Use a pipette or a waterproof wooden pipe to get the honey out of the squeezer.

theCarbonite

Jul 29, 2019
You probably have honey in the squeezer now, which you have to remove first before you can process seeds for seed oil. Use a pipette or a waterproof wooden pipe to get the honey out of the squeezer.

Thanks man...is there a way to put the honey in the pipette to use once I have enough to process? I just don't want to waste it =D

Cheers for the help though - I've made two pipettes to use if I need to extract the seed oil or honey etc in future =]

Nemesis688

Jul 29, 2019
The honey is saved in the pipette so you can click in it back in the same way you took it out, if the tank is empty.

Bomb Bloke

Jul 29, 2019
The pipette can be used to put the honey back in by simply reversing the process you used to pull it out.

If the amount of honey pulled was very slight, you may sometimes find that attempting to put it back simply empties the pipette without putting anything into the squeezer. On other occasions, you'll click to pull from the squeezer, which will empty, but the pipette remains empty. These two circumstances only trigger when dealing with very slight amounts of liquid, so you're not really losing anything, just don't let it confuse you.

Another stumbling block with pipettes is that they don't update their status until you close and re-open your inventory. Click to fill them, they appear empty even though they're now full. Click to empty them, they appear as if they're still full. If in doubt as to what's in them, again, simply close and re-open your inventory.

Reactions: whizzball1