can i get some mystcraft page order help?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

cloudreadk9

Jul 29, 2019
i want a void world that has 2 set of suns and a set of moons (so there is alwes 1 sun and 1 moon up at all times.and they need to be red suns to) but i cant wrap my head around the page order that they would need to be in.i can figure out the rest just not the suns and moons.if some one could post a quick example it would me much appropriated.

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
Try full length, rising, east, normal sun, full length, setting, east, normal sun.

You could also write zero length, noon, normal sun - but that would be less interesting.

cloudreadk9

Jul 29, 2019
well i want 2 sets of them so 2 moons and 2 suns so as the northern moon is rising the eastern sun is rising.and as the northern moon is setting the eastern sun is setting.so only having it will look cooler than always having suns in the sky that way there will always be both a sun and a moon in the sky.

Ember Quill

Nov 2, 2012
ok so if i want tha suns to be red the red should go???????
Modifiers for the Sun and Moon can be in any order, as long as they immediately precede the Sun or Moon that they're modifying.

So just list all the modifiers you want to affect the first Sun, in any order, and then the first Normal Sun page, then the modifiers for the second Sun, then another Normal Sun page. Same for Moons.

Ember Quill

Nov 2, 2012
Right. I'd forgotten. I just checked the Mystcraft wiki and you're right. Only the sunset color can be changed.

Actually, the Symbols page of the wiki is a wealth of useful information.

If you can't color celestial bodies, then color modifiers will affect whatever comes after the celestial bodies.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
There was a MystCraft addon which added more types of, well, moons and suns. The author apparently has plans to add the ability to color your suns and moons, but for now, it doesn't seem to be possible.
Link.