Timber mod

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick question.
I manually added Timber mod to Direwolf20's pack and it works fairly nice...
It doesnt work with ruby/sapphire axes and the new tree sorts doesnt work with timbermod...

I want to configure it so it recognizes the new trees too, is that possible?

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
I got treecapitator to work with natura's redwood trees. Wow thats an impressive site watching a crystal's chest worth of logs fall from the sky...

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
What axe did you use? I can't find an axe that holds out that long.
Treecapitator does everything at once, not based on durability I dont think. That's how it should be though, apart from huge trees. For me, it's more of a fix to minecraft's buggy, floating trees.

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
I now have the treecapitator instead.

But it acts weird, after chopping down a tree near another tree with connected leaves, this happens:
8x361j.png

And i set the config to destroy leafes=false, but it still does... help!

ADD:
This is weird... None of the parameters i change in config file does anything!
How do i fix this?

Newflesh

Jul 29, 2019
You might have downloaded the ML version, not the forge one.
Did that and weird things started to happen. Also, you need the core mod from treecapitator (bspkrsCore) to work properly.
(bspkrsCore on mods folder, treecapitator on coremods folder*)
Give those a shot.

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
You might have downloaded the ML version, not the forge one.
Did that and weird things started to happen. Also, you need the core mod from treecapitator (bspkrsCore) to work properly.
(bspkrsCore on mods folder, treecapitator on coremods folder*)
Give those a shot.

That cant be right, the bspkrsCore should be in coremods, it even tells me that when i am ingame now, warned me that the codes didnt get injected.
Tried to chop on a tree and its default now :(

Now i just get black screen after logo... God damnit this is hard to get right

Can anyone tell me which TWO files i should have for MC 1.4.7, aka recommended Direwolf20 pack??

There is stupid R* versions which i cant get right

Newflesh

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using treecapitator on ultimate 1.0.1 (1.4.7).
I have my bspkrsCore on my mods folder and the treecapitatorForgesomething.jar on my coremods and it works completely fine.
I didn't even had to configure the rp2 axes or any extra logs from the mods.
Not sure what is bugging your game.

-----
bspkrsCore:
ATTENTION: This is a REQUIRED mod in order for any of the other mods to work. It contains the core shared classes used by all mods I release. If you don't install it along with any of the other mods here, Minecraft will crash. You have been warned.
--Drop the downloaded .zip file into the mods folder under .minecraft.--
TreeCapitator (soon!):
ModLoader (SSP): Latest Release (Mirror) (ML 1.5.1.r01) All Releases (Mirror)
Forge (SSP/SMP): Latest Release (Mirror) (Forge 1.5.1.r01) All Releases (Mirror)
Delete ALL previous versions of ANY TreeCapitator mods from your mods folder before using the new CoreMod version! --Put it in the coremods folder! Use a recommended build of Forge!--

These are quotes from the OP DaftPVF's Mods thread (treecapitator and more)

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
Yes i read the mod info several times.
But what R# version did you use? There is none actually listed for 1.4.7, only 1.4.6 and 1.5.0

ADD: I now downloaded the exact same ones and installed like you said, and it only gets black screen after logo

Newflesh

Jul 29, 2019
The full names of the mods I'm using are:
[1.4.6]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.4.6.r07.Uni.CoreMod
and
[1.4.7]bspkrsCorev2.02
The 1.4.6 version is compatible with 1.4.7, you may use those.
He probably didn't add versions to 1.4.7 because the mods ran smoothly without any modifications.
If those are the same, I think another mod broke your game :/

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
Fucking sigh...
Now the game startsup fine, and its in the modlist.

But when ingame, using any kind of axe, it doesnt work. Its just like chopping normal.
Checked the config so the ID number is correct and all that, tried the new trees, and the very basic original ones, NONE worked.

What the **** is wrong here...

Newflesh

Jul 29, 2019
Delete both mods and configs related to the treecapitator, re-launch the pack and re-install. If that does not work, put your error log so I have some idea of what is going on.

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
Alright!
Now it seems to work!

Thanks for the re install thingy, i wouldnt have thought of it since.. this is minecraft :p