Is Aether Mod compatible with FTB?

GoldHW

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all
I have always wanted to download the aether mod (it looks awesome), n now that modding is so easy with FTB's mod folder, I was hoping I could finally get round to it :D
However, my question to you is: Is the aether mod compatible with the current version of FTB, or will it completely mess everything up if i try to download it?

cheers

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Is that mod even updated to 1.4? I know it works for 1.7.3 and 1.0.0, since they take a long time to update, I ask.

eisbaerBorealis

Jul 29, 2019
I can't find anything on the Aether more recent than 1.2.5, and some people are even saying that the creator quit (I don't care enough to check if that's true).
So, no. It's not compatible with FTB, because FTB is no longer in 1.2.5.

Laskeri

Jul 29, 2019
meh, it updates every 5 updates, not worth it.

To be fair, the past updates have been pretty major (1.2.5 - 1.3, for example, and now 1.4.7 - 1.5.1) but Forge has runtime deobfuscation now which should help the devs majorly.

benben500

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all
I have always wanted to download the aether mod (it looks awesome), n now that modding is so easy with FTB's mod folder, I was hoping I could finally get round to it :D
However, my question to you is: Is the aether mod compatible with the current version of FTB, or will it completely mess everything up if i try to download it?

cheers

I hope it will be, but it is still in development.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
please do visit them on facebook and join the crew of us trying to sweet talk them into joining the launcher... if they won't even do that, well, how can they be talked into making it compatable, if they won't even come to the table and talk?

Could you picture magic world with twlight and aethir?