New FTB Lore server project!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Oke i'm finely getting back to actually to running a Minecraft server. But this time i want to add just a bit more fun to the game :D.

So i was thinking to start a story that will grow over time with the server. Our Main spawn word is build around this little story and we will do our best to hide easter eggs and books or signs that add on this little story down here, at the end i hope we can get a good and long story that lives on and around the server. What do you guys think so far of the first foundation / Sneak Peak

Story Sneak Peak

A rogue faction tried to enslave the population of Craftia, this started a war that lasted over a hundred years, in doing so they exhausted almost all of the world’s resources, that set a massive chain reaction in motion. One of the events was a cataclismic void implosion due to the imbalance in the worlds energy. A small number of craftians survived... this horrible disaster. By sheer luck we found a ancient blueprint in the Central Orb, This blueprint showed us the way to create a type of book to travel to distant worlds. This gave a small number of a surviving craftians a fighting chance to thrive on another world! The ring of the wise is now guarding this secret, and these are the only ones that have the knowledge to create new portal books.

But they cannot fully leave the old ruins. A small amount of the special and unique energy survived in the old world and still powers the Central Orb, even after years of searching through hundreds of worlds, we could not find a second place with this type of energy. The Central Orb holds all the secrets of the old age, but also contains all knowledge of the advanced machines, moving this huge and amazing artifact is impossible so it is up to you to join and learn! Craft new items and colonise this new distant planet with the technology from the old, but be carefull not to make the same mistakes that destroyed the old one! Now go craft, explore and conquer this unknown and mysterious world and see what magic and secrets lie ahead!

Part 2 of the main story

Today another small group of brave souls went through the portal to go out and explore a new world. Everyone was waiting anxiously for team “Bravo Zulu 9” to come back, because until now, they were not successful in finding a world that was habitable. We didn’t know what to expect when they got back., if they even got back.
But after 6 Hours one of the team members returned, ecstatic in his way of acting!

-This world, it’s ..., it’s ..., IT’S JUST AMAZING! There is food, animals, grass and BLUE SKY’S! Come with me and take a look!-

Immediately after his words, a construction team was put together and went through the portal. After reuniting with the rest of team “Bravo Zulu 9”, we started getting the first images of the new world of which we had never seen such beautiful nature, only described in the old books from before the war! But after the first night that they spend there, some of the horror stories got back! Scary strange creatures walking in the night. The scout of “Bravo Zulu 9” found one of the creatures. He was so shocked that his heart stopped on the spot!
At that point, all construction stopped, while everyone evacuated to the main world. We don’t know what to do now. There is a partially finished base at the other side of the portal, but no one dares to finish it! This was by far the best world we have found, but when it gets dark... It changes to hell.
Why can’t we be lucky for once?

If you have any suggestions or modifications that you think might be awsome, feel free to PM me.
A lot more to come! https://www.facebook.com/Route66Craft

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Genius, I especially love the "Only admins can create new ages" being actually given lore ;)

Haha :p Hej need to keep the story in line with the actual server :D

We will also be hiding books with side story's of socaled "craftians". Lets say the guy who found the book blue print has a hidden notebook somewhere in the old town, or a completely random note that might lead you to a hidden chest within the old real.

The goal is to create a "Spawn age" that actually is fun to run around in and explore as we make it bigger.

As the "Lore" grows i will be posting it up to date here. https://www.facebook.com/Route66Craft

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
We are adding more world parts to the old world, il try and get some screenshots up soon.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Today another small group of brave souls went through the portal to go out and explore a new world. Everyone was waiting anxiously for team “Bravo Zulu 9” to come back, because until now, they were not successful in finding a world that was habitable. We didn’t know what to expect when they got back., if they even got back.
But after 6 Hours one of the team members returned, ecstatic in his way of acting!

-This world, it’s ..., it’s ..., IT’S JUST AMAZING! There is food, animals, grass and BLUE SKY’S! Come with me and take a look!-

Immediately after his words, a construction team was put together and went through the portal. After reuniting with the rest of team “Bravo Zulu 9”, we started getting the first images of the new world of which we had never seen such beautiful nature, only described in the old books from before the war! But after the first night that they spend there, some of the horror stories got back! Scary strange creatures walking in the night. The scout of “Bravo Zulu 9” found one of the creatures. He was so shocked that his heart stopped on the spot!
At that point, all construction stopped, while everyone evacuated to the main world. We don’t know what to do now. There is a partially finished base at the other side of the portal, but no one dares to finish it! This was by far the best world we have found, but when it gets dark... It changes to hell.
Why can’t we be lucky for once?

http://www.facebook.com/Route66Craft

Reactions: Lawbroken

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Sure i am not the only one that thought this was about staffcraft *cough* Tadpole *cough* lol

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
We are nearing launch! We are finishing up some last issues and then we will be opening the server to the public in a couple of hours.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I dunno about you, but "Sierra Gulf One" sounds cooler than "Bravo Zulu Niner"... ;)

That is a joke.
Also I must say, I'm liking the looks of this server project. Lore's one of my favourite parts of a video game (hence why I love the Mass Effect Codex and brutally murder anybody that thinks otherwise).

Sent from my phone using black magic

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
were can i apply :)
Click on my banner :D

I dunno about you, but "Sierra Gulf One" sounds cooler than "Bravo Zulu Niner"... ;)

That is a joke.
Also I must say, I'm liking the looks of this server project. Lore's one of my favourite parts of a video game (hence why I love the Mass Effect Codex and brutally murder anybody that thinks otherwise).

Sent from my phone using black magic

We are expanding the lore now in game with hidden books and items, actual quest are created as well to fit the story now.