MageCraft

Jorcer

Jul 29, 2019
The point of a wiki is that the community contributes so that it is not just one person. Setting up an "official" wiki and getting a few pages started may be a good idea but I don't think you should worry too much about doing all of it.

Daxamar

Nov 21, 2012
Wow, what a cool mod you have here. I await it along with Thaum3 to make my MC a magical place!

Xylord

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, this mod is looking real good! And the developer, sure sounds like a nice person. I might follow his developpment. :D

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, what a cool mod you have here. I await it along with Thaum3 to make my MC a magical place!
Thank you. The initial release is set for November 30, although it will mainly be a beta/alpha release, as many of the items won't have all their functionality implemented yet, and a lot of things are still untextured. I plan to have a second release that adds the missing textures and functionality sometime in December.

grindle2000

Jul 29, 2019
Looking very good GreenWolf13, its nice to see a idea come so far along in such a short time.

Keep up the good work.

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
I finally set up a Twitter account. You can all go stalk me at @Green_Wolf13 and get the latest info on #MageCraft development.

Xylord

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. The initial release is set for November 30, although it will mainly be a beta/alpha release, as many of the items won't have all their functionality implemented yet, and a lot of things are still untextured. I plan to have a second release that adds the missing textures and functionality sometime in December.
Hehe, you really thought I didn't know that already? :p

Jorcer

Jul 29, 2019
So it is the 30th and I am not seeing anything... Just messing with you Green :) Hope it is all going well.

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
Since I've been having issues with Eclipse preventing me from compiling the mod, I've posted the source code for Version 0.1.0 over on the MageCraft thread othe Technic Forums. If you guys want to, you can go compile it. If you compile it, feel free to mess around with it. You can even redistribute it if you want, just tell people where you got it. Here's the link: [WIP] MageCraft (Version 0.1.0 Source Code available)