Whitelist Server Incepticraft Mindcrack! [8.2.0] [PLUGINS!] [NEW SERVER!] [DEDICATED 24/7!] [PvE!] [HARD!] [TS3!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ollielang

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ollielang
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 17
Have you ever been banned from a server?: I've never been banned.
If yes then please state why:
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: I have.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: Got really bored of being in Single player all the time and i like that you guys have Teamspeak.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: For as long as the servers up.

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: Got really bored of being in Single player all the time and i like that you guys have Teamspeak.
Whitelisted.

CeoBro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : GageAgent​
Age 21
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No have yet to play on a server
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes i have played the mindcrack mod pack and the direwolf one in single player but i have gotten bored playing by myself and am looking for a server to play on.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: Im looking for an active server to play on with some cool people who like to have fun do some cool builds and i would not mind helping with community builds if there any.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: For awhile if the people are cool and fun then ill stay not really into starting over after getting established on a server .

Nightmared

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nightmared
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Yes
If yes then please state why: got into trouble with my friend irl who was to be the owner of the server
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes I do ahve experience with the mods
Why would you like to join this server?: i am looking for a not to big community to play with and have fun with
How long do you intend to play on the server?: As long as i can

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Servers telling me im not whitelisted, my IGN has no caps in it btw.
We've had some issues with whitelisting, ill re whitelist you now see if that works.[DOUBLEPOST=1365536751][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Nightmared
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Yes
If yes then please state why: got into trouble with my friend irl who was to be the owner of the server
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes I do ahve experience with the mods
Why would you like to join this server?: i am looking for a not to big community to play with and have fun with
How long do you intend to play on the server?: As long as i can
Whitelisted.

Vintade

Jul 29, 2019
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.):15 Very Mature
Have you ever been banned from a server?:Yes
If yes then please state why:Called someone a retard.
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:Alot of it! I own a private FTB Server atm.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?:Because playing on my own is getting old. :)
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Very long time. :p Oh and IGN: chamcam100

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : GageAgent
Age 21
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No have yet to play on a server
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes i have played the mindcrack mod pack and the direwolf one in single player but i have gotten bored playing by myself and am looking for a server to play on.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: Im looking for an active server to play on with some cool people who like to have fun do some cool builds and i would not mind helping with community builds if there any.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: For awhile if the people are cool and fun then ill stay not really into starting over after getting established on a server .
Whitelisted![DOUBLEPOST=1365536904][/DOUBLEPOST]
ReWhitelisted you![DOUBLEPOST=1365536971][/DOUBLEPOST]
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.):15 Very Mature
Have you ever been banned from a server?:Yes
If yes then please state why:Called someone a retard.
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:Alot of it! I own a private FTB Server atm.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?:Because playing on my own is getting old. :)
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Very long time. :p Oh and IGN: chamcam100

Whitelisted you!

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone has any problems add my skype as posted above and ill help you tomorrow when im home! Also whitelists will get replied to tomorrow if you do apply.

Devene

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Devene
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No.
If yes then please state why: n/a
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: I have abit of experience but I have alot of experience with tekkit mods.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: Looking for a good, small community to enjoy playing FTB with, I love minecraft but find single player boring.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Can't really say, as long as the server is active and has others playing most likely.