Microsoft account doesn't work in classic launcher

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Olaiver

Jun 11, 2021
Hello there,

I tried to run the classic launcher today, but isn't work, because my account isn't mojang account, it's just microsoft account. I know it has the overwolf's version of the launcher, but it hasn't the modpack that I want to play, the modpack is in the 3rd party packs section. That's all, thank you for the replies and support

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Classic launcher is not supported anymore and new features haven't been added to that in years, so you will never be able to login if you're Mojang/Minecraft account is a Microsoft account - that means it will also stop working for people with older accounts, when Mojang starts with migration of accounts to Microsoft accounts.

Olaiver

Jun 11, 2021
Classic launcher is not supported anymore and new features haven't been added to that in years, so you will never be able to login if you're Mojang/Minecraft account is a Microsoft account - that means it will also stop working for people with older accounts, when Mojang starts with migration of accounts to Microsoft accounts.
Oh, I see, thanks