FTB Launcher Crashing

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
Mar 6, 2019
Using the Legacy launcher
I am having crashing issues with most of the mod packs on all 3 of my pc's now

This started about 2 days ago..

GigglingNerd

Jun 8, 2020
By any chance, does it involve the game just suddenly freezing and then crashing for no apparent reason? That's been happening for me over the past day or so. It started about two days ago with crashing like that once in a while, but then yesterday suddenly started happening every time I tried to play and got worse to the point that it doesn't even finish loading the mod pack before crashing. I'm using the Legacy launcher as well.

Mar 6, 2019
By any chance, does it involve the game just suddenly freezing and then crashing for no apparent reason? That's been happening for me over the past day or so. It started about two days ago with crashing like that once in a while, but then yesterday suddenly started happening every time I tried to play and got worse to the point that it doesn't even finish loading the mod pack before crashing. I'm using the Legacy launcher as well.

it never finishes loading the mod pack before It crashes out. all 3 pc's now.
it shows the Mojang logo while loading then blank crashes back to launcher.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Provide full log - use the copy button and use paste.feed-the-beast.com and then share the link.

(do not copy the actual output on the console window manually)

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
For the monster pack you need to update forge to the latest version for 1.6.4 - make backups of worlds - try out the MultiMC launcher, easier to update forge on that launcher.

Mar 6, 2019
Not quite sure im following you correctly..
Ive never had any issues playing the monster mod pack ever.. its always been as simple as launching the FTB launcher and clicking launch. it would download all the necessary files and all was happy. it was fine then the next day bam all these problems..
I dont understand what has happened for it not to no longer launch.

Mar 6, 2019
in addition if I pull the network cable the game loads fine..
please tell me how updating the forge would have an impact on this

Mar 6, 2019
I will try it out but I don't know how everyone that plays on the server will be able to update their forge as well. its hard enough to tell them how to download ftb and launch it.

Mar 6, 2019
For the monster pack you need to update forge to the latest version for 1.6.4 - make backups of worlds - try out the MultiMC launcher, easier to update forge on that launcher.

I did as you instructed I still can not get it to work.. I tried it with MultiMC launcher.. updated the forge to 9.11.1.1345 and get this crash error now.