I have problems installing FTB ultimate reloaded server on linux

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

muirehenwedd

May 21, 2020
I cant understant how to open this file.

Attachments

• 1590086864047.png
    1590086864047.png
    956.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 1590086953706.png
    1590086953706.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 35

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
It looks like you're using Windows - if you want to install for linux, you need to get the file to the linux system. Otherwise download the Windows installer of the server pack and run that to download the files (put it in a separate folder, before running it - it will download all mods and other files to the location of the installer)

muirehenwedd

May 21, 2020
It looks like you're using Windows - if you want to install for linux, you need to get the file to the linux system. Otherwise download the Windows installer of the server pack and run that to download the files (put it in a separate folder, before running it - it will download all mods and other files to the location of the installer)
Thanks, i just never seen files without extension, shouldn't it be a jar file?

Teh_Erd

May 24, 2020
Ran into the same issue. Clicked 'Download Server' button and got a file without extension. OP posted their confusion over a file without extension, and if it was supposed to be a jar file

just run it with './file-name'

Reactions: Slepnier