Bug skyfactory 3 server not working

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

yudothat129

Aug 5, 2019
so I turned off my laptop while the server was up and people were on it and when I turned my laptop back on the server wouldn't load and crash so I reinstalled the modpack and java offline 64bit and now when booting it up I just see u\0000 hundreds or maybe thousands of times

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Turning the machine of while the server is running or a power outage can cause this, your Minecraft server didn't manage to save the contents from ram -> disk.

Restore your world to a backup previous to this incident. (see folder /backups/...zip-files)

yudothat129

Aug 5, 2019
Turning the machine of while the server is running or a power outage can cause this, your Minecraft server didn't manage to save the contents from ram -> disk.

Restore your world to a backup previous to this incident. (see folder /backups/...zip-files)
well the thing is i deleted the original folder with the backups within