How to change Not Enough Wands config to use RF

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
T

TwistedPower

Hi! Me and a friend have decided to host our own server and play some Stoneblock 2. Just recently I was able to craft the acceleration wand in hopes of speeding up chicken breeding. However when I did make it, it turned out, that it required experience not RF/Energy. Is there a way to change this for both me and the sever? I've tried changing config files but it does not seem to have worked. How do I go about this or if it is possible, could someone send me the correct config file for Not Enough Wands that uses RF?

Here is a paste bin of the config files. I've tried removing needsxp and changing it to 0 but does not change anything. I feel like another mod is holding it back but changing but I'm no expert. Also, do tell me if changing the config file on my server folder will change it for everyone or not.

https://pastebin.com/mMrX0Q2k

Thank you for your time and effort!

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hi! Me and a friend have decided to host our own server and play some Stoneblock 2. Just recently I was able to craft the acceleration wand in hopes of speeding up chicken breeding. However when I did make it, it turned out, that it required experience not RF/Energy. Is there a way to change this for both me and the sever? I've tried changing config files but it does not seem to have worked. How do I go about this or if it is possible, could someone send me the correct config file for Not Enough Wands that uses RF?

Here is a paste bin of the config files. I've tried removing needsxp and changing it to 0 but does not change anything. I feel like another mod is holding it back but changing but I'm no expert. Also, do tell me if changing the config file on my server folder will change it for everyone or not.

https://pastebin.com/mMrX0Q2k

Thank you for your time and effort!
Hello, I was just reading through the config you posted and spotted this:

Code:
    # Maximum RF this wand can hold
    I:acceleration_wand_maxrf=0

# How much RF this wand should consume on usage
    I:acceleration_wand_needsrf=0

I think you need to change those and give them values as well? They start on line 66.