Open Auto-Hammer will not accept RF

L

LapisWhovian

Summary of the problem Auto-Hammer will not accept power

Pack Version latest

What is the bug? The Auto-hammer will not take RF from any source.

Mod & Version Ex Nihilo, Ex Compressum

Link to log file (No logs generated)

Is it repeatable? Try hooking up an AA Coal gen, or a SolarFlux Solar Panel. It does not take power from any source.

Known Fix The SAG Mill is an expensive but neccessary replacement.

Last edited:

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
version 3.0.9 is one of the beta versions, have you tried the release version 3.0.13?

L

LapisWhovian

I'm actually using that version, I don't know how to report in that.
EDIT: Yes I do, I'm just quite silly sometimes and I didn't see the "Edit" button.

L

LapisWhovian

After more testing, it appears the Auto-Hammer takes something called "Forge Energy". How do I generate and transport that?

L

LapisWhovian

After research, it appears Forge Energy is the oreDict, but for power and not items.

SavageCore

Jul 29, 2019
In sky factory you either have RF/FE or GridPower, so as long as you aren't using GP generators you'll be fine. How are you connecting the power? Conduits work fine.

L

LapisWhovian

I was using The First Cable, conduits magically work however. According to the wiki, EnderIO is the only mod which produces FE in this pack. Stirling Generator FTW!

S

Shoyeb Ahammad

I have also faced this issue in the auto hammer, Basically, it gets power from FE energy.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
I have also faced this issue in the auto hammer, Basically, it gets power from FE energy.

Original poster mentioned that this was solved. Please do not post random stuff all over on old posts just to get your post count up. In this case you're bringing a 1,5 year old post to life again. No need for that.